BY BIOSILK

Bio Silk products are essential for lead stylists backstage for achieving beautiful runway-worthy hair. Bio Silk Hydrating Therapy replenishes dry or damaged hair with essential moisturizing agents, botanical extracts and herbs, leaving strands soft and supple. see more...

• How is the level of moisture achieved by this product? Al...2 Answers
Rubi F.
Smells absolutely wonderful and works wonderfully I could use this product every day and it makes my hair so soft
Gracie B.
Welch, Wv
This product is good, worth the spend, but I've tried better. It's not the worst, and I would repurchase.
Marianne B.
Lower Burrell, PA
I like it but I don’t buy it that often. It’s to much money for me. But it does condition my hair great.
Liana T.
Evans, WA
My hair has never been so smooth and liscious until after I used this product! And it smells so good
Marina A.
Moss point , Mississippi
This conditioner is great on my hair it's not oily and helps my ends it's so hydrating and purifying
Justine C.
Aberdeen, WA
I love biosilk for conditioner. It is the best and leaves my hair feeling so soft and nourished!
Tessa V.
Louisville, KY
My hair is usually really dry but I use biosilk and it helps to make my hair soft and touchable
Aliyah S.
Covington, GA
THIS IS MY GO TO PRODUCT! Biosilk is such an amazing brand and helps me with my bland hair.
Jennifer C.
This product is great. Has a great scent and doesn't leave your hair with a heavy feeling.
Veronica D.
Garland, TX
Love biosilk products great for frizzy hair. Affordable hair salon product, smells great.
Jerica A.
How is the level of moisture achieved by this product? Also what is the scent like?

back