Biosilk Hydrating Therapy As Seen On Runways Conditioner

by BioSilk

Bio Silk products are essential for lead stylists backstage for achieving beautiful runway-worthy hair. Bio Silk Hydrating Therapy replenishes dry or damaged hair with essential moisturizing agents, botanical extracts and herbs, leaving strands soft and supple.

How is the level of moisture achieved by this product? Also what is the scent like?
Start your review of Biosilk Hydrating Therapy As Seen On Runways Conditioner!
3 years agoFort Detrick, MD
I have dyed my hair too many times and this shampoo hydrates my hair amazing! It literally brings my hair back to life! Leaves it super soft
3 years agoMeriden , KS
Love bio. Even my mom uses it. It's the best product I've used probably so far. And there are so many people that can use it it's versatile
3 years agoGreenland, NH
I was a bit disappointed in this product. I have some what thin but very curly hair and this shampoo did not hydrate as I was expecting.
3 years agoBeeville , TX
I have color treated hair so is this moisturizing shampoo and conditioner set work wonders. I love how fresh and soft it makes my hair.
3 years ago
This is a fabulous product! At Superior shine and moisture to your hair. Not to mention it has has a wonderful smell and feel to it!
3 years ago
I have used this product for many years. I love the way it moisturizes my hair without weighing it down. And it has a lovely scent
3 years ago
this product is like real silk your hair will feel silky smooth and it helps to seal in moisture and make the hair feel so soft.
3 years agoLeavenworth, KS
It makes my hair really soft and silky but it is way too easy to make your hair really greasy if you accidentally use too much!
2 years agoFort Riley, KS
This is one of my favorites , makes my hair so silky and shiny! I have super thick and long hair and it is a perfect match!
3 years agoMadawaska
Amazing volume and shine that is weightless. Leaves your hair with a beautiful glow woth out being greassy or weighed dowm