BY BIOSILK

Bio Silk products are essential for lead stylists backstage for achieving beautiful runway-worthy hair. Bio Silk Hydrating Therapy replenishes dry or damaged hair with essential moisturizing agents, botanical extracts and herbs, leaving strands soft and supple. see more...

• How is the level of moisture achieved by this product? Al...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alyssa T.
This is a fabulous product! At Superior shine and moisture to your hair. Not to mention it has has a wonderful smell and feel to it!
Laurie E.
I have used this product for many years. I love the way it moisturizes my hair without weighing it down. And it has a lovely scent
nikeata w.
Greensboro, NC
this product is like real silk your hair will feel silky smooth and it helps to seal in moisture and make the hair feel so soft.
Stephanie C.
Williamsburg , VA
It makes my hair really soft and silky but it is way too easy to make your hair really greasy if you accidentally use too much!
Danica B.
Madawaska
Amazing volume and shine that is weightless. Leaves your hair with a beautiful glow woth out being greassy or weighed dowm
Jene W.
Fort Riley, KS
This is one of my favorites , makes my hair so silky and shiny! I have super thick and long hair and it is a perfect match!
Asia D.
Newark, NJ
This nice and hydrating hair therapy is good for all types of hair. It is usually expensive in the beauty supply stores.
Halie R.
This always leaves my curls feeling soft and bouncy while smelling so good and clean. I definitely reccomend this line.
Tonya M.
A friend bought this for me, I instantly loved it. Made my hair feel silky and manageable without knots or tangles
Liza T.
Park Rapids, MN
Bios I'll has amazing results. It's smooths and conditions my long, thick, curly hair like no other product does.
Jerica A.
How is the level of moisture achieved by this product? Also what is the scent like?