BY BIOSILK

Bio Silk products are essential for lead stylists backstage for achieving beautiful runway-worthy hair. Bio Silk Hydrating Therapy replenishes dry or damaged hair with essential moisturizing agents, botanical extracts and herbs, leaving strands soft and supple. see more...

• How is the level of moisture achieved by this product? Al...2 Answers
kelsey g.
Madison, WI
I don't have any complaints, but wasn't as effective as some of the other high end brands i've tried. I have very dry hair, and this didn't change much over the course of its use. Not my favorite scent
Zoe R.
Wailuku, HI
I'm big on moisture and I can assure you that this will do the job! I regularly do conditioning treatments on my hair and this is one of the best conditioners!
Sarah Marie G.
I have naturally Curly/wavy hair and it's dyed and gets easily dry with split ends... needless to say.. My hair often needs therapy and this will do it !
Susan A.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Biosilk! The smell is amazzzzing! My hair feels so soft and silky after I use this product. My concern is that it's not always easy to find.
Lilly A.
BURLINGTON, VT
I have very difficult hair to deal with and Biosilk makes it much more manageable. It leaves it feeling soft and silky rather than dry and frizzy.
Jacqueline Y.
Los Angeles, CA
Even though my hair is fine this conditioner always leaves it shiney and still able to hold form on whatever hairstyle I may have for the day.
Irma B.
Ft. Detrick, MD
I have dyed my hair too many times and this shampoo hydrates my hair amazing!
It literally brings my hair back to life! Leaves it super soft
Ashton S.
Meriden, KS
Love bio. Even my mom uses it. It's the best product I've used probably so far. And there are so many people that can use it it's versatile
Bee G.
Greenland, NH
I was a bit disappointed in this product.
I have some what thin but very curly hair and this shampoo did not hydrate as I was expecting.
Tanya d.
Beeville , TX
I have color treated hair so is this moisturizing shampoo and conditioner set work wonders. I love how fresh and soft it makes my hair.
Jerica A.
How is the level of moisture achieved by this product? Also what is the scent like?

back