BY BIOSILK

Bio Silk products are essential for lead stylists backstage for achieving beautiful runway-worthy hair. Bio Silk Hydrating Therapy replenishes dry or damaged hair with essential moisturizing agents, botanical extracts and herbs, leaving strands soft and supple. see more...

• How is the level of moisture achieved by this product? Al...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
BLUSH Z.
My hair tends to get frizzy and dry and frustrating and this conditioner helps me to deal with these issues. Smells so good and great on my oily scalp. Leaves my hair shiny and manageable! I would buy again!
Kandi C.
Florence, AL
I absolutely love this runway smoothing conditioner.  It doesnt make my hair feel oily but it does leave it smooth.  I love the way it works with my natural curl.  My hair is natural curly and it works well on it.  I would buy this again.  I would recommend this.
Nayeli G.
Sylmar, CA
Silk is a great brand I love the way their products have left my hair in the past. It has a great scent to it and leaves you feeling very clean. I have a dry scalp and I feel like it helps me !! I'm satisfied with their products so far.
Lindsey B.
Willows, CA
I use to use this all the time and smelled amazing I first used it in my aunts salon when I was 13 it was new and not yet in stores but more recent I had bout it a while back after really liking it I bout a set shampoo and the silk therapy and conditioner I only ever used the silk therapy because the shampoo and conditioner felt like it did nothing on for my hair and smelled horid in my opinion so I stopped using and haven't used it since I haven't purchased in a long time
Smells amazing, leaves my hair feeling incredibly soft. I truly love this product. Just not a lot of product for your buck but it's also a great brand so I didn't expect to
Lauren M.
Medford, MA
This product does wonders on my usually dry hair. It's not too bad, but I do blow dry it and straighten it at least once a week, so if I'm not careful I can seriously dry it out or damage it. I use this to help keep my hair healthy. I only use this a few times a week, definiteky not needed every wash.
Heather M.
Charlottesvle, VA
This leaves hair soft and cooperative! I loved the way this felt- light and weightless! No residue! This really worked for my hair type ( coarse/thick) which was a pleasant surprise! The only thing I disliked was the smell. In the bottle this has a not so great odor, but in hair after rinsing it smells okay!
Rachel B.
Boynton Beach, FL
I absolutely LOVE this conditioner! It made my hair so silky and smooth and the price is not too bad! A little bit goes a long way and it was great for my dry and damaged hair. I will definitely be purchasing again!
Rapunzel H.
Hollister, CA
This conditioner is awesome. I don't use it everyday. Only when I need the extra smooth look on my hair and special occasions. I think my work can handle me with my regular not too shiny hair. But whenever I use this, my hair gets compliments about how healthy it is to how nice it smells.
Lili N.
Love the feel and smell of this product on my hair. Really helps my hair look glossy and healthy but I had an alerigc reaction. It makes my back break out badly after a few times using this product so I had to give it away.
Jerica A.
How is the level of moisture achieved by this product? Also what is the scent like?