BY BIOSILK

Bio Silk products are essential for lead stylists backstage for achieving beautiful runway-worthy hair. Bio Silk Hydrating Therapy replenishes dry or damaged hair with essential moisturizing agents, botanical extracts and herbs, leaving strands soft and supple. see more...

• How is the level of moisture achieved by this product? Al...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Melissa W.
Newark, OH
It's been a while since I have used this but I don't remember a negative impression. I do remember that on my hair type anyway, I was unable to style my hair because it was almost overly soft and maybe weighed down? I have difficult hair so I am not going to discount this product yet. I mean it definitely gave me a very soft to touch head of hair. I am not fond of the scent. I think it could be a little more clean or pleasing. Just my personal opinion.
Sherry B.
I've been using biosilk products for almost 10 years now and I absolutely adore them! They literally make your hair feel like silk, the the scent... don't get me started!! I have 3 daughters and the first time I purchased Biosilk was because I'd heard it was great for detangling, I liked that it was safe for all ages because that meant the hubby and I could use it as well! Yep, even my husband loves it! I highly recommend this product... 1 bottle lasts MY family (4females, 1male!) for a year, you only need a pea sized amount!
donna c.
This conditioner keeps the frizz out of my hair. It works great when I blow dry it, to make it silkier and smooth, but most days I let my hair air dry because I'm busy with kids, and usually it's not as smooth when it air dries, but it dries smoother and more manageable with this conditioner.
MaKendrea S.
Delaware, OH
After using this my hair feels amazing and smooth and that's hard for me to achieve because just like my face my hair gets oily VERY FAST within the day so I like the feeling of clean smooth hair as I don't get to enjoy it with other products I use that are too heavy
Cyrilla D.
Ashland
I love biosilk oils, but I did not like the conditioner or the shampoos. I guess I just didn't get the results I was looking for. Shampoo lathers and cleans your hair but in the end I was not satisfied. I wouldn't buy it again nor recommend somebody to but their oils I would!
Shelby H.
This makes my hair feel great every time I use it. It's amazing and I got it at tj Maxx for a great price, you can also buy it in stores that carry the brand and online I would definitely buy these again
Audrey H.
Nashville, TN
I love, love, love this silky gem! My hair is so glossy shiny and completely smooth after using a flat iron. Hands down the best by far. I was once told,"Your hair is always like a commercial"! Ha! Be aware though, people will have the urge to touch your hair. Oh the problems I always endure!
Skye N.
Cornettsville , KY
I have never in my life felt my hair so soft after using a product! So shiny and so silky! I've had the same bottle for a long time and I definitely will be repurchasing whenever I run out. The serum is the best thing I've ever used
Kelly R.
Bowling Green, MO
You will never find a conditioner (or shampoo for that matter) that makes your hair more silky soft yet still manageable as Biosilk products do. They are my go to brand always.
Nereida A.
Miami
I feel this product would be good for dryer hair. Since my hair has enough oils it only leaves it more oily than I'd like it to be. Also if you pass your hand too much in your hair leaves it looks thick and too shiny.
Jerica A.
How is the level of moisture achieved by this product? Also what is the scent like?