Biosilk Hydrating Shampoo 2.26 oz Shampoo uploaded by Andrea H.

BY BIOSILK

Farouk BioSilk Hydrating Shampoo replenishes damaged or dry hair using botanical extracts herbs and silk proteins that penetrate the hair shaft and create incredible shine. Available in a convenient travel size. Item weight - 2.26 oz. Type - Shampoo - Unisex. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Diana G.
Orlando, FL
I have dry curly hair that had been overly processed throughout many years. I found this product at Sally Beauty Supply 50% off so I decided to give it a try. The very first time I used it I noticed that my curls were not so frizzy and dry. I also noticed a lot less tangles, which is nearly impossible for me to achieve without using a leave in conditioner. I am very impressed and recommend this product to any girls with thick, curly, dry, or frizzy hair.
Lexie M.
Phoenix, AZ
This stuff works decent but it has a crazy price tag. I bought it on sale at marshalls so it wasn't full price but still for a shampoo it's a lot. I have a super dry scalp and tried this but when I ran out I wasn't paying regular price to replace it. I found a cheaper argon oil shampoo on amazon for less and it works just as good.
Kareny M.
Seattle, Wa
This shampoo leaves your hair feeling and looking brand spankin new! It feels so silky so smooth, I get so many compliments on my hair when I use the shampoo and conditioner together. If you have dry unmanageable hair you should definitely try this shampoo out and see what you're missing !
Lizbeth H.
Nashville, AR
I love this product. It smells amazing and I have felt my hair more hydrated since i began using it. However I have realized I've started losing more hair since I began using this shampoo. I've tried other biosilk product and they work too.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
I purchased both shampoo and conditioner in this formula and I love both of them. My hair is long, processed and thick and wavy. These products did a great job of taming and really make it soft and shiny. I will be purchasing again!!
Sabra G.
Louisville, KY
Bio silk hydrating shampoo is awesome it doesn't make my hair feel heavy and it is very affordable I love that you only have to use a small amount and a bottle lasts a lot longer than a lot of my shampoos
Courtenay Y.
Bellefonte, PA
I have never had a bad biosilk product and this one didn't let me down. It makes my thick curly hair feel wonderful long after it is dry! I will definitely be buying this again!
Victoria K.
Baton Rouge, LA
Tried this shampoo randomly once and it works really well for dried out and/or damaged hair! Even after air drying, my hair was soft and noticeably shiny. Also smells great!!!
Allie T.
Awesome hydrating shampoo! Leaves my hair feeling amazingly soft and good. Smells wonderful. Price is great, compares wonderfully with alternatives.
Amber H.
Lynchburg, VA
This prodyct has really help tame my curly frizz hair, without weighing it down. I just don't see myself reaching for it in stores