Biosilk Hydrating Shampoo 2.26 oz Shampoo uploaded by Andrea H.

BY BIOSILK

Farouk BioSilk Hydrating Shampoo replenishes damaged or dry hair using botanical extracts herbs and silk proteins that penetrate the hair shaft and create incredible shine. Available in a convenient travel size. Item weight - 2.26 oz. Type - Shampoo - Unisex. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Diana G.
Orlando, FL
I have dry curly hair that had been overly processed throughout many years. I found this product at Sally Beauty Supply 50% off so I decided to give it a try. The very first time I used it I noticed that my curls were not so frizzy and dry. I also noticed a lot less tangles, which is nearly impossible for me to achieve without using a leave in conditioner. I am very impressed and recommend this product to any girls with thick, curly, dry, or frizzy hair.
Brenda D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
As women we love to have soft manageable hair that's why I use Biosilk Hydrating Shampoo. It is a little pricey but so worth every cent ! Your hair will smell amazing as it hydrates your scalp . I would recommend you give Biosilk a try .. you won't be disappointed.
Amber N.
kennesaw, GA
This is my favorite shampoo. When I use this shampoo I never have to worry about fly always or breakage. My hair is so much easier to brush and style. I bought my shampoo at Target. It does tend to be pricey but I feel like it is totally worth the money.
Ashley B.
Eh it's ok. I didn't notice a difference. I get dry scalp sometimes and I didn't notice the hydrating feeling at all. It's smelled good and super bubbly. Maybe that's why I didn't feel it hydrating-tooo foamy maybe?? Not runny to buy this again
Christin A.
This makes my hair feel so healthy and soft. It feel like my hair has just left the spa. I love this shampoo. This is my go to when my hair needs a pick me up and needs some attention. I really enjoy this shampoo. It's a favorite of mine.
Victoria K.
Waco, TX
Im sorry but if youve never tried this you need to reevaluate youre life choices lol i swear after using this shampoo youre hair feels soft and flowy, you feel like youre in a commercial with your hair blowing in the wind lol
Amanda T.
Benton harbor, MI
I've never purchased in this size, but love the formula! So much in fact that I but it in salon size! My hair "gets used" to products after I use them for so long, but this is definitely in my rotation. I love the smell!
Nichole H.
S Chesterfld, VA
I've always been a huge fan of Biosilk since I first tried their silk inning serum. The smell is to die for and it leaves my hair smelling amazing! I get so many compliments and asked at least once a day what I use!!!
leslie v.
San Antonio, TX
This product leaves my hair so soft I really really love it. My only complaint about it is that my store almost never has it!! But it is definitely best for a dry scalp. If I get the chance to, I'm buying it again
Gina G.
Brooklyn, NY
I love a good hydrating shampoo and conditioner. My hair is dry, especially in the winter. This really helps moisturize it. Like a lotion for your hair without leaving it greasy. Smells nice and leaves hair shiny Will purchase again