Biosilk Hydrating Conditioner, 34 fl oz uploaded by Julia T.Biosilk Hydrating Conditioner, 34 fl oz uploaded by Julia T.

BY BIOSILK

Condition BioSilk Hydrating Conditioner contains essential moisturizing agents, botanical extracts and herbs to nourish dry hair while improving softness and suppleness. Silk proteins penetrate hair to condition and create incredible shine. UV filters protect hair from damaging UVA UVB rays. Paraben free. Not tested on animals. see more...

Christina W.
Cedar Park, TX
This product use to be my shampoo and conditioner of choice. It really does work at keeping my hair feeling smooth and soft. It use to be that I could only buy this from my stylist or ulta but I think you can get it at places like target and Walmart now. I love how it works on my hair but I hate the price. Ever since I had kids I can't bring myself to spend that much on shampoo and conditioner.
Angela N.
Fremont , NE
Ain't nothing like BIOSILK!!! It leaves my long hair feeling silky smooth and soft! It also reduces stress and breakage so I'm seeing less hair in the drain! It smells amazing. And afterwards my hair is so much easier to comb through, less tangles.. if any at all. I suggest buying Biosilk products!
Angela S.
Ashland, KY
I really wasn't a fan of this conditioner. It may be my hair type is the problem but this makes it extremely difficult to comb or brush after shampooing. I got mine on clearance so maybe it was old, but I will not repurchase.
Amanda P.
Somerville
let me start by stating that i have long flat dark hair, this product wasn't my favorite. It makes my hair look super oily pretty much in the same day of washing it. I was a little disappointed.
Tasha L.
This condition works pretty good. It smells good and leaves my hair soft and smooth. I always buy different shampoo and condition. I find when I use the same one it doesn't work as great as it did at first. Same goes for this product. But overall it's a good product.
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
this stuff is absolutely amazing.. I originally bought it as a detangler but loved it and started using it on the ends of my hair just because it makes it so soft. It definitely works wonders!
Sara P.
New Castle, DE
Amazing conditioner. My hair felt super soft and hydrated. My hair tangles easily but I was able to comb out the knots easily with this conditioner, plus I really enjoyed the smell.
Kali A.
Harts
Used this for about 10 years. Leaves hair smelling good, silk and shinny. It's very affordable and one bottle last a long time. I got it from my local Walmart . 100% satisfied with this product and would recommend it to anyone
Julia T.
Charlotte, NC
Great for cleansing scalp and extensions human hair. I highly recommend this to my clients. Different hair textures all yield great results.
Katie S.
I really like this conditioner. It smells great and leaves my naturally curly hair less frizzy. I use this conditioner every other day.