BY BIOSILK

Condition BioSilk Hydrating Conditioner contains essential moisturizing agents, botanical extracts and herbs to nourish dry hair while improving softness and suppleness. Silk proteins penetrate hair to condition and create incredible shine. UV filters protect hair from damaging UVA UVB rays. Paraben free. Not tested on animals. see more...

Mel R.
Rego Park, NY
I have been using this product for over 10 years. With extremely thick and curly hair, this makes my hair more manageable. It smells amazing and doesn't feel heavy in your hair. Perfect for using as a mask as well. I apply and then leave on for 10 mins before I rinse.
Sierra N.
Belle Chasse, LA
I love Biosilk. It's a little pricey but you can get sets at Sams some times. Makes it worth it. This product makes your hair feel super soft and it smells really good.
Bailey L.
Tacoma, WA
This product smells absolutely amazing and the scent lasts on your hair for a long period of time. I would for sure recommend it.
Laura G.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I like how soft my hair was after I used it after one time. I don't like anything else. My husband uses my shampoo too.
Chandni P.
Sandy Springs, GA
I love this product, even though it can be a bit expensive. Still a great product though.
Nancy G.
Love this product leaves hair shiny and silky . It is in the pricier end of the line but love it and it usually last forever well on my short hair. I love all their bio silk product but this conditioner really does wornders on coarse hair and dry scalp