BIOSILK Hydrating Conditioner uploaded by Michaela H.

BY BIOSILK

BIOSILK hydrating conditioner contains essential moisturizing agents, botanical extracts and herbs to nourish dry hair while improving softness and suppleness. Silk proteins penetrate hair to condition and create incredible shine. Uv filters protect hair from damaging uv/uv b rays. Not tested on animals. Made in USA. see more...

Erin Z.
Pontiac, MI
I’m using this just bc it cost money and i don’t want to toss it in the trash. It’s not worth it, my hair doesn’t feel any more hydrated and everytime i use it, nothing seems “conditioned” after. The shampoo as well doesn’t seem to clean anything at all my hair always still feels greasy or dirty in some spots after i rinse....you know that feeling after you shampoo where you feel like you missed a spot? My whole head feels like that. This takes too much product to do the job, not worth it.
Paige S.
Tuscaloosa
I bought this after watching so many videos on Facebook trying to fix my dry, damaged hair from bleaching so much, but it was beyond disappointing. I expected sooo much more from this product, I don’t even know how they can advertise it as hydrating.
Aurora J.
Not that impressed with this conditioner. I thought it was coming to blow me away but it’s just average. My hair doesn’t feel very soft after using it like it thought it would.
Wendy L.
Biosilk is the only hair product I have been using for the past year or a little longer it is a great cruelty free product smells wonderful and gives my hair full body and great moisture and shine.
Val E.
Palm Beach
I used this conditioner mostly because my dandruff shampoo would literally SUCK all the moisture from my hair. This is conditioner is AMAZING at moisturizing your hair and fixing any breakage. I am OBSESSED with this conditioner and HIGHLY recommend! 💕
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
Good conditioner for the price. I have received samples of the other products in this brand and they do have some good stuff. I would recommend if you are looking for a good conditioner this would be a good one for dry hair.
Megan L.
Williamstown , PA
Excellent conditioner, works out tangles and helps hair soften dramatically even before deep conditioning after the shower. Light, no weight afterward and no oily or greasy issues.
Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
This conditioner is "OK" but I expected more of "wow". I've tried many conditioners and many of them are much better and even cheaper. My expectations from conditioner are - less work with my hair, make my hair softer and stronger. I don't have less work with my hair, I have to use other stuff to make my hair soft and if makes my hair stronger...well it's not that visible. Maybe this one just doesn't fit with my hair.
Cristie G.
I love love BioSilk. It is one my all time faves. THIS in particular smells so good. It has that signature BioSilk smell. I think this really does help my hair stay soft. I apply after my shampoo and I let it sit while I wash my body and shave. By that time it's been like 5 minutes and I've had a nice deep condition. It rinses well too.
Jess L.
I really loved this conditioner. I have very fine frizzy hair. A little heat causes a lot of damage for me. This conditioner worked really well and smelt great. When I got out of the shower my hair felt silkier than it normally does. Blowing it out was a lot easier and I didnt have to use as much product to tame it. Very happy with this product.