BeautyHairHair ProductsBioSilk
Hydrate Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner

Biosilk Hydrate Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner

Bio Silk hydrating shampoo replenishes dry or damaged hair with essential moisturizing agents, botanical extracts, and herbs, leaving strands feeling soft and supple.

everything! Shampoo/conditioner do you like better? Biosilk or Chi? Biosilk Hydrate Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner CHI Iron Guard 44 Defeat The Heat Kit. I have naturally curly hair but easily blowout, just had my dark brown hair balyaged very light. I do use pravada once week to keep the brass out. So need to keep healthy as I still bleach and apply heat. Open to other shampoos or products!
I saw this shampoo and conditioner in the store and wanted to buy. Does this leave your hair dry and brittle or light and bouncy?
Start your review of Biosilk Hydrate Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner!
Madeline B.
Roscoe, PA
Biosilk Hydrate Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner uploaded by Madeline B.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
These are really nice! They’re super hydrating and they do a great job making your hair last long without oils.. the smell is nice! It’s very lathering. Only problem is they’re a little on the expensive side.
Anastasiia B.
Lone Tree, CO
Biosilk Hydrate Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner uploaded by Anastasiia B.
Purchased at: ULTA
These products are my new favorite❤️ I live in a dry climate and my hair tends to get very dry especially in winter. The shampoo hydrates great, leaving my hair silky and looking smooth, yet keeping the volume. Together with the conditioner the results are amazing🤩 Hair is soft and full of life!
Grace  J.
Spring, TX
Biosilk Hydrate Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner uploaded by Grace  J.
Purchased at: ULTA
What a big deal this product is! It’s been the best for my long dark hair! It’s brought it back to life after a harsh summer in the sun! I can’t say enough about how it’s made my hair silky smooth to the very touch! And smells good 😊
Alisha L.
Vancouver, WA
This shampoo and conditioner works great, especially when I was living in the desert. Now that I straightened my hair every month, it works exceptionally well at keeping my hair hydrated, soft and silky.
Kimberly N.
Seattle , WA
I love this! My hair and scalp tend to get dry throughout the year and this just works really well for my hair. I have medium length, thick hair and sometimes it's hard to find a product that I really love. But I do love this!
Alexa Z.
Oxnard
I have natural curly hair and this stuff works great!! It smells absolutely amazing
Sky L.
This stuff smells so good and is very hydrating to my hair. The smell stays long on my hair and I love how the bottles are shaped. It makes my hair look so smooth and Long and I noticed a difference in my hair within a couple of uses.
Ornella S.
Biosilk is unlike any other shampoo and conditioner I have ever used. I am in love with it! From the first time using it I saw a difference with how smooth and silky it kept my hair. It also managed to keep my thick, long wavy hair frizz free. Biosilk is without a doubt a 5 star product!
Alysen Y.
Newark, DE
I found this set at Marshall’s and really like it! My hair was super dry and this helped with hydration without leaving any residue in my hair
Ola G.
Staten Island, NY
Love these ! The original one is great too! The scent is classic and long lasting. My hair feels soft, I use it on my sons who both have very very long hair and it works great for their curly hair. I’ll always have these in my shower
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lisa F.