BY BIOSILK

A highly advanced formula with alpha hydroxy fruit acids, panthenol and keratin protein. Cleanses hair gently while moisturizing and revitalizing the hair with luxurious lather leaving hair soft and manageable with incredible shine. see more...

Brookelynne T.
Clearfield, PA
Biosilk is an amazing brand they have so many different products for every hair need possible other them there serum and heat protecting products the fruit cocktail reconstructing and repairing shampoo and condition is a holy grail and amazing and actually works to bring your hair from damaged, split ends, brittle, over processed back to normal soft shiny hair in just a few washes! I highly recommend and it worth every penny!
Jasmine C.
LaBelle, FL
This is my favorite shampoo when I feel like my hair is too dry due to me straightening it all the time. I live in Florida and have curly hair so I do recommend do not use this if you want your hair straight and flat the next day,because it does hold a lot of moisture in. good if your hair is dry and damaged.
Amanda M.
I love the way this shampoo smells, and it makes my hair feel soft and luxurious but it doesn't last long. I didn't notice any big change in my hair after a month of using it. And it's a little expensive to not live up to expectations.
Darlene M.
Fayetteville, AR
This shampoo smells really great and it does wonders for creating body with your hair! I have a lot of hair loss and it seems to hide that really well, I have naturally curly hair and this product works well for me
Nathalie L.
My sister had recommended this to me since I had really dry and damaged hair and no other product helped my situation. Thank goodness this one finally worked. It doesn't lather though. Think of it as applying like a conditioner. This is now one of my favorites so definitely would purchase again.
Daisy R.
Beryy good shampoo! My hair is color treated and it definitely has helped my frizz and damage. I use verytime I shower. It smells very good and is way better then other drugstore shampoo. I really recommend this shampoo.
Esna Madeline C.
Doral, FL
I love this shampoo, has a awsome fragance that last. I have an oily scalp and this product cleans it very well. The hair feels smoother than when I used another shampoo, I could even detangler without using conditioner if I wanned to. I wil buy it again!
Serena R.
This product worked best when using other biosilk products. However, I wish it worked as well as other reconstructing shampoos. It has a pleasant scent, but did not show significant results to motivate a second purchase.
Paola G.
It is very efficient in repairing sun-damaged hair, I personally like its result very much, it seems different to other brands so I appreciate its own style, and the aroma is not unpleasant either
Gabriel F.
Seattle, WA
works amazigly well! smepls devine leaves my hair silky n smooth not oily and waxy or hard waxy looking tye smell lasts really long and u can smellnit allbover like you just was in the shower when tue sun hits it
Teresa L.
Has anyone use any other scents of BioSilk. I tried the original but I really like this Fruit Cocktail scent.
Malu A.
Lima
Is a good product? When I have to use it ?
Malak D.
I've been looking for something new to try for my hair care routine. So I came across this one and I've heard lots of great things about it. Is it really worth it? Does it make your hair care routine faster?