BY BIOSILK

This shampoo is perfect for all hair types-Contains alpha hydroxy fruit acids panthenol & keratin protein-Provides moisture & vitality while cleansing hair-Infused with silk proteins to condition hair- Leaves hair soft shiny & manageable Product Line: Biosilk - Hair CareProduct Size: 1000ml/34oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
Keri D.
Starke, FL
I purchased this in hopes of somewhat fixing my crazy beat up hair! It has done some fixing on my ends and for what I have done to my hair it’s super soft and doesn’t look all broken and fried when I flat iron it anymore! I really think this is the reason because this is the only change I have made. Smells good and has lasted me a while now!
Brenda L.
I wante d to find the oil cause it’s amwazing this one I haven’t tried but I’m assuming it s good because the oil is amazing and I’ve tried the other shampoo and there great a little pricey for me but they work
Jaimee M.
Mooers, NY
I absolutely love this hair care product. It leaves your hair smelling so fresh. And its not one of those that smells good when your using it and when your hair is wet. The smell lasts like all day. It also makes it look amazing. It looks so hydrated and healthy for two days straight. And after using it for a month my hair looked like it has never been died and over processed. I love this so much. It is pricey but its worth it to get my hair to be healthy again.
Evelyn V.
Union City, NJ
The smell is amazing on biosilk shampoos, I saw a huge difference after about a week. My hair looked dried and unhealthy but this definitely reconstructed my ends and nourished my hair. I suffer from oily hairy so I had to stop using this shampoo but other than that you can definitely count on this shampoo to do its job
Kelly V.
Edison, NJ
First things first, the way that this product smells is beyond amazing. You're hair feels extremely silly and smooth after using these bios I'll products. It has a nice foaming lather and although I don't usually use smoothing products for my curly hair, I enjoy prepping my hair with these products prior to blow drying and straightening my hair to smooth the hair cuticle. This makes my styling routine much easier!
Melanie B.
Love this shampoo love the smell, and love the way my hair looks and feels after using it. I would highly recommend this to anyone with normal to oily hair, that has been color treated. It's a great hair product. One of the few shampoos I have in my rotation of shampoos.
Aubrey R.
Broken Arrow , OK
My mom has use this for years. And finally convinced me to try it with my hair was dyed and was fried. It has One wonders to my hair and does not do anymore damage to my color treated hair. Very satisfied in this product
Brit C.
Albertville, MN
Honestly I love anything Biosilk and all they're products smell so delicious! I'm always happy with the way my hair comes out! It's always soft, smells amazing and feels so clean! I use a bottle, use something else then come back and does my hair wonders!
Deborah R.
Ferndale, MI
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me feel refreshed and my hair look picture perfect throughout the day. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my hair routine without it!
maria b.
Westminster, CA
Very good shAmpoo to repair your damaged hair due to color and heat products. It is good for moisturizing your hair it leaves it very soft and silky, great smells and it lasts all day long I am very satisfied