Pet SuppliesPet Grooming SuppliesPet Shampoo & ConditionerBioSilk

BioSilk moisturizing shampoo gently cleanses and locks in moisture for a soft, shiny and healthy looking coat. PH Balanced for pets. Safe for use with topical flea and tick treatments. Free from sulfates and parabens. Directions: Using warm water, wet coat thoroughly. Apply shampoo from back of ears to tail, carefully avoiding eyes. Lather and gently massage deep into coat and skin. Rinse well. Repeat as needed. For external use only. Safe for dogs 8 weeks of age or older. Keep out of reach of children or pets. Ingredients: Water, Natural Cleansing Agents, Moisturizing Ingredients, Silk Protein, Soy Protein, Oat Extract, Fragrance.

RESTORES MOISTURE — Silk and enriching vitamins work together to help restore the moisture balance to your dog's coat; EASY TO USE — Using warm water, wet coat thoroughly. Apply shampoo from back of ears to tail, carefully avoiding eyes. Lather and gently massage deep into coat and skin. Rinse well; MADE IN THE USA — Made in the USA with the same classic ingredients as the original Biosilk line for humans; FOR ALL DOGS — This formula is suitable for all dogs and puppies 8 weeks of age and older; 100% SAFE — No parabens or sulfates, and pH balanced for dogs, safe for use with topical flea and tick treatments

BioSilk for Dogs Silk Therapy Moisturizing Shampoo | Best Shampoo For Dogs With Dry Skin, 12 ounces, Pack of 2 [Moisturizing Shampoo]| Best Shampoo For Dogs With Dry Skin, 12 ounces, Pack of 2 [Moisturizing Shampoo] Is this product good for my dog dry skin and coat?
Start your review of BioSilk for Dogs Silk Therapy Moisturizing Shampoo | Best Shampoo For Dogs With Dry Skin, 12 ounces, Pack of 2 [Moisturizing Shampoo]!
Stephanie G.
Ponchatoula, LA
BioSilk for Dogs Silk Therapy Moisturizing Shampoo | Best Shampoo For Dogs With Dry Skin, 12 ounces, Pack of 2 [Moisturizing Shampoo] uploaded by Stephanie G.
Purchased at: PetSmart
Only the best for my baby, Pickles! She is always so silky after each bath! I absolutely love it!! And she loves it as well! There's nothing I would improve. Highly recommend to anyone with a little furry one like mine. If you haven't tried it, please do, you won't be disappointed!
Kristian G.
Kapolei, HI
BioSilk for Dogs Silk Therapy Moisturizing Shampoo | Best Shampoo For Dogs With Dry Skin, 12 ounces, Pack of 2 [Moisturizing Shampoo] uploaded by Kristian G.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I love this dog shampoo! First off, it smells amazing! Second, it gives my dog a great clean. Third, it’s very inexpensive. I bought it at TJ Maxx for $5.99! Such a great price!
Madison C.
Traverse City, MI
This dog shampoo works great on both our Bernedoodle puppy and Standard Poodle, it lathers super easily, and makes them smell nice for days afterward! Doesn’t tend to dry out their skin either! The best part is I can get it at TJMAXX for less then $10
Brenda L.
Niceville, FL
I use this as a change-up about every two weeks To keep from the build-up of other products and give it that extra therapy and nutrients to keep it shiny and healthy. A healthy coat and skin make for a happier dog and the owner too. No one likes to see their dog scratching all the time.
Victoria C.
Culpeper, VA
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
My dog has crazy dry skin. This is the only dog shampoo we use on her and we ALWAYS get complements on her coat. We’ve noticed a big difference in her skin not flaking so much since we started using this. Bonus- it smells amazing!
Hannah T.
it’s amazing!! my pups all have pretty dry/sensitive skin. this shampoo makes them nice and clean without stripping their skin. and they smell like me after they have a bath now! 😂
Jessica G.
Savannah, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
Makes my dog smell great and makes his fur super soft. Love this product and so does my dog. Makes bath time so much easier.
Katherine F.
Siloam Spgs, AR
This smells good. Comparable to the shampoo for people. It is expensive but it’s a fancier shampoo. Use it really pamper your dog. I bought it at tjmaxx. And my dog seems okay after I bathe her. I’d buy again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Karime R.