BY BIOSILK FOR DOGS

Biosilk For Dogs Detangler-8 oz. see more...

Trysta A.
Dover, PA
Love biosilk for my husky, makes her look beautiful and smells good too. This product really hydrated her fur without making her look oily/greasy. I’ve never been disappointed with Biosilk products. I would recommend to other dog owners!
Crystal B.
Cheyenne
I purchased this for our 3 year old shih tszu on amazon . I figured that since it does an amazing job on our own hair that it has to do a fantastic job on detangling and making my babies hair look like silk .. lol and after the first spray I was so pleased with the results , I had to purchase it ! The scent was wonderful and lasting !! It helped with taking knots out flawlessly and left a beautiful shine to my fur babies coat ! I definitely will purchase this again. It has been my fave so far in detanglers for pets ! 😍🐶👍🏻
Amber A.
mount pleasant pa
I would have never thought of designing spray for dogs but when I saw it I had to grab it. I have a border collie mix who's tail hair is always getting tangled. I use this on him about twice a week and brush it put and it WORKS. Finally something that allows me to stay on top of his grooming and leaves his coat shiny and gorgeous
Amanda G.
This product is amazing! I have a Lhasa Apso puppy who hates it when I brush him, this product makes it so much nicer! It also smells great! I love that it makes my life easier! I will always have this in my box of dog care items!
Miriam M.
I love the smell of biosilk so I was so very excited when I found this at my local Marshall's. It is very hydrating and keeps my pomeranian so fresh.