BY BIOSILK

Natural Hold With Natural Silk &Amp; Botanicals Provides Brilliant Shine see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "This is one of the few hairsprays that actually doesn't make your hair have that hairspray look, it keeps my hair shiny, smells great, doesn't dry my hair, and does the job. " in 5 reviews
  • "The natural hold doesn't leave your hair looking (or feeling) like a helmet and it smells pretty great too :) I use this mostly for the subtle shine it provides. " in 5 reviews
Cara M.
Natrona Hts, PA
Love this spray! It doesn't make your hair crunchy but it gives me the hold that I need. I have dark color treated fine hair. Packaging is sleek so it's perfect to throw in your purse if you would need touch ups later
Rosalie C.
Ashtabula, OH
Biosilk is AMAZING. My hair is thick and I have a lot of layers so when I need to keep my hair up or out of the way with a little bit of hairspray, this stuff truly works and smells GREAT. I even use this when I tease my hair and wear it down, along with the serum. I would recommend this product and really any of them to match your hair type!
Brenda A.
San Diego, CA
Love this! If you're suffering from dry/dull hair, this serum will leave it shiny & full of life while holding your hair in place. It has a slight salon smell (somewhat sweet but not sweet enough to be considered a non-salon smell lol) to it but not enough to bother someone.
Crystal D.
rogers, AR
Skip your moms hairspray and grab this. This isn't the freeze in place type but it will have your locks with a light bounce and high shine all day long. I personally never use anything else beside a heat protectant when I want loose beautiful waves.
Monica Z.
Love this. . Any product from bios ilk is worthy of my money. Some think their products are expensive, but I believe you get what you pay for and I don't mind spending a little extra with biosilk I know it will be worth the money spent.
Ana R.
Seattle , WA
I love this stuff! It is pricey and I've only used up a bottle but I remember it leaving my hair soft! And smelling great all day and even left a smell on my pillow lol really nice hairspray I just don't wear hairspray too often.
Nancy L.
gresham, OR
It is a good hair spray and it leaves a nice shine on your hair, but I wasn't exactly "wow'd" by this item...it is expensive and other than a little shine, it didn't do anything more than my loreal hair sprays already do.
Jacquelyn W.
I love all biosilk products. This spray gives you beautiful hold and as usual that gorgeous shine of healthy hair. Just remember, do not use too much or you will look greasy. The smell is great too...never too strong
Chelsey A.
Grandview, IN
I love Biosilk brand products! I haven't found a product I don't llike yet. This stuff really works! It holds my hair in place and helps tame fly aways without making my hair crunchy, weighed down, or has a residue in it.
Kapries B.
Selma, TX
I use all Biosilk hair products. The natural hold style spray and firm hold are 2 must haves. Does NOT dry hair, brushes out, no stickiness and lots of shine. Very fine mist so dries instantly. LOVE BIOSILK !!
Virginia B.