Biosilk Finishing Spray Firm Hold - 10.0 oz uploaded by Amanda B.

BY BIOSILK

Finishing Spray, Firm Hold A finishing spray uniquely developed with natural silk and botanicals to provide brilliant shine. Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Matrix LLC and are not a licensed retailer of Matrix LLC.  Matrix LLC guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Matrix LLC product, please retain your purchase receipt to assist in the tracing of that product in the unlikely event it is defective. see more...

Mikela B.
Poplar Bluff, MO
I am a licensed cosmetologist and I love Biosilk products! I use this finishing spray and I must say for the price and quality, its a good buy. My clients ask for it before they leave. You can buy it from most salons. I definitely recommend this to others. It has a strong humidity block so you don't have to worry about your hair messing up once you step outside!
Nicole M.
I have found two finishing sprays in my lifetime that works perfectly with my hair and this was one of them. I found it very affordable because my TJ MAXX sells it for 50%. I would definitely buy it again. Try it out. I only use finishing sprays.
Tara L.
I honestly don't care for this conditioner. I purchased it in a set along with the shampoo and serum. I only like the serum because unfortunately the shampoo and conditioner were both extremely drying.
Zena  A.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this conditioner... omg it leaves your hair so shiny and silky. and it works for all hair types. i have wavy frezzy hair and it makes it so nice and smooth
Shanna W.
I happen to try this item (natural hold) last year and it's my favorite finishing/hair spray. It helps hold my styling without causing that stiff/sticky mess that all of the other sprays cause. I use it for everyday styling and updos.
Karen F.
This is a great conditioner I have used before it was a volume one . It is even better that it gives a full look . I also like the smell. I would highly recommend it.
Ashlynne A.
This stuff is amazing. I also use the biosilk color therapy conditioner and it leaves my hair smelling good, and silky smooth! I will repurchase!
Melanie M.
Kingsville, TX
I love this! It even works great on my extensions! It makes my hair feel great... regardless if it really isn't underneath the biosilk
Jordan D.
Williamstown, PA
This bio silk leaves my hair very oily. Looks like I didn't get a shower for a month. And right before I used it I got ashower
Amanda B.
Converse, IN
Found this today at TJ MAXX and I am excited to try it out. It smells great. I could not have gotten a better price on it.