BY BIOSILK

Finish BioSilk Finishing Spray is uniquely developed with natural silk and botanicals to provide brilliant shine. Contains no CFCs which deplete the ozone layer. Not tested on animals. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Kathrine O.
Harrisonburg, VA
I really enjoyed this hairspray. I have naturally straight hair and use nonheated methods to get a curly look most days, and that takes some all-over coverage with hairspray. I have long, very thick hair that doesn’t hold curl well, but this hairspray was very effective without using excessive amounts. It also wears very lightly, without making my hair hard.
David M.
El Paso, TX
One of the best hair sprays I e ever used. It locks in the style with a natural healthy finish. The smell could definitely be improved but for the home I give it five stars.
Megan M.
['Lincoln', 'NE'], NE
This stuff doesn't hold at all. I have medium-thick hair and it usually stays exactly how I style it with the help of a little hairspray. I used this stuff for a natural hold and it didn't work at all. Disappointing given the expensive price....
Maria V.
Best hairspray... holds amazing all day ...doesn't dry out my hair like other products. My hair is so much healthier & shiny since using this product. Such a good product. I was able to find this product locally for a while & then it became expensive to get in my salon, but of course I found it on Amazons subscribe & save & now I receive it every 2 months like clockwork at a great price. Try this you won't regret it.
katina h.
I love Biosilk and everything they have to offer. I have dry fine hair and at times my hair can get really coarse. This spray here makes my hair feel soooooo soft. I love it, I even use it on weaves and braids.
angela e.
Weatherford, TX
This hairspray holds my hair without feeling sticky or weighed down I really like the smell of the product.
Catherine s.
This is really good my hair dresser use this and it works marvelous miracles to my dry hair weave
Cydney  .
Charlotte, NC
Super firm hold without making your hair feel crunchy or uncomfortably stiff!!
Karol S.
Bethlehem , PA
I really like this product, it maintains my hair firm and in place all day long. My only complaint is that it leaves my hands a little sticky, but other than that it’s great
Aly C.
How is the finish? Is it hard or like flexible? Also, would I be good to hold curls possibly?