BY BIOSILK

Finish BioSilk Finishing Spray is uniquely developed with natural silk and botanicals to provide brilliant shine. Contains no CFCs which deplete the ozone layer. Not tested on animals. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Maria V.
Maria V.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best hairspray... holds amazing all day ...doesn't dry out my hair like other products. My hair is so much healthier & shiny since using this product. Such a good product. I was able to find this product locally for a while & then it became expensive to get in my salon, but of course I found it on Amazons subscribe & save & now I receive it every 2 months like clockwork at a great price. Try this you won't regret it.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Lincoln, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff doesn't hold at all. I have medium-thick hair and it usually stays exactly how I style it with the help of a little hairspray. I used this stuff for a natural hold and it didn't work at all. Disappointing given the expensive price....
angela e.
angela e.
weatherford, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hairspray holds my hair without feeling sticky or weighed down I really like the smell of the product.
katina h.
katina h.
I love Biosilk and everything they have to offer. I have dry fine hair and at times my hair can get really coarse. This spray here makes my hair feel soooooo soft. I love it, I even use it on weaves and braids.
Cydney  .
Cydney .
Charlotte, NC
Super firm hold without making your hair feel crunchy or uncomfortably stiff!!
Catherine s.
Catherine s.
Elkhart, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is really good my hair dresser use this and it works marvelous miracles to my dry hair weave
Aly C.
Aly C.
How is the finish? Is it hard or like flexible? Also, would I be good to hold curls possibly?