BioSilk Deep Moisture Waterless Dog Shampoo Spray 8oz uploaded by Bryn H.BioSilk Deep Moisture Waterless Dog Shampoo Spray 8oz uploaded by Amalia E.

BY FETCH FOR PETS

BioSilk-Deep Moisture Waterless Dog Shampoo Spray. Features the same classic ingredients and innovative technology as the original and revolutionary BioSilk Silk Therapy line for humans. Safe for use with topical flea and tick treatments. This product is see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Bryn H.
Arcanum, OH
I love Biosilk Moisturizing Waterless Shampoo Spray for dogs. I use it on my dog in between wages, so it makes him smell better and moisturizes his coat! It is safe to spray and does not harm the animals!
Amalia E.
Euless, TX
Decided to give this product a try after searching for a good waterless shampoo for my spoiled yorkies. Does the trick for those between baths days to keep them from getting smelly!
Taylor W.
After I wash my dog and she is almost dry I'll spray this on her and brush her out while I finish drying. It smells so good and she is so soft after using no the biosilk waterless shampoo and the actual biosilk shampoo. Love both products.
Maile C.
Chicopee, MA
After I groom and shower my dog I spray this moisturizer on his fur and he smells so good I love to cuddle with him because he smells like a baby.
Sarah F.
The smell of this lasts so long. Great product. Will be repurchasing! Very good!! My dog seems to like it as well.
Haley M.
Florence, MS
What kind of scent is this? Is it like a cologne for dogs?
Gabrielle G.
Similar to the human formula?