Biosilk Condition Silk Therapy Conditioner 12.0 oz uploaded by Jackie K.

BY BIOSILK

Biosilk silk therapy conditioner - 12 oz see more...

• I use the oil but is the condition good with helping with frizzy ...1 Answers
Buy on Kohl's*
  • "I absolutely love this it's smells great and leaves your hair silly soft the only bad thing is it's so expensive ):" in 1 review
Tammy V.
This makes your hair super silky and smooth!. When ever I run my fingers through my hair it would get all knotted up. Using this silk therapy control product has made my hair super so smooth allowing me to run my fingers through my hair without getting knots in it. Works wonders on damaged hair.
Ashley T.
Leesburg, FL
Review for: Therapy Conditioner 12 oz more...
Takes very little product. Too much will easily make your hair greasy and weighed down. My hair is fine, natural blonde, but highlighted professionally. This is great for keeping my hair smooth, and doesn’t affect my blonde, or cause brassiness.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Review for: multi/none more...
This biosilk therapy conditioner leaves your hair feeling soft and silky. I was surprised how great my fine, thin blonde highlighted hair felt after using this the first time. I highly recommend this conditioner.
Taylir W.
Review for: Therapy Conditioner 12 oz more...
This formula did not work for my hair. It does have a nice smell but as for hydrating my hair it didn’t really do anything for me. My hair was still tangled after using it. I still had frizz and it didn’t do anything for the shine. The price point is high for the formula. I do not recommend this product for people who have long heavy coarse hair. It might work for people with thin hair.
Skye N.
Cornettsville, KY
I can’t rave about this stuff enough for strength and shine for your hair! It’s pricey but it truly made my hair like silk. I got the leave in finishing serum Too and I’ve had it close to 4 years and still haven’t finished the bottle!
Heather S.
Review for: Therapy Conditioner 12 oz more...
I truly love Biosilk, I use the brands hair oil every single day.. I really love the shampoo that this line has, but the conditioner, which isn’t bad, just does not hold up to their other products.
Lisa V.
Riverside, CA
I love this conditioner!!! It makes my hair so silky soft and it smells great. I love how even though my hair is so curly it makes it where I can run my fingers though it after I use it.
Ladeja G.
This conditioner is amazing it's has just enough hydrating properties to make my hair super soft but not stiff and oily. I bought my bios ilk products in a set and they have became my holy grail for hair straightening. Although I would definitely recommend this conditioner even if it's the only product you buy from the biosilk line
Sarah T.
Frisco, TX
I'm kind of meh on this product. While I think it's a nice product it really doesn't do anything for me that say l'oreal advanced color protection conditioner doesn't already do, for the price point I'm not impressed, i think once I use this up I'll go back to l'oreal or garniers color protecting conditoner
Kanza T.
Piscataway, NJ
Overall this is a fairly good conditioner, but I had to take a star off, because I have to leave it on for at least 10 minutes to get the best results. I had to find this out the hard way once during a quick shower where this conditioner was on my hair for around 4 minutes. After drying, my hair looked terrible, it was greasy and limp.
Rebecca D.
I use the oil but is the condition good with helping with frizzy curly hair and does it help with detangling?