Biosilk Condition Silk Therapy Conditioner 12.0 oz uploaded by Jackie K.

BY BIOSILK

Biosilk silk therapy conditioner - 12 oz see more...

• I use the oil but is the condition good with helping with frizzy ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I absolutely love this it's smells great and leaves your hair silly soft the only bad thing is it's so expensive ):" in 1 review
Tammy V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This makes your hair super silky and smooth!. When ever I run my fingers through my hair it would get all knotted up. Using this silk therapy control product has made my hair super so smooth allowing me to run my fingers through my hair without getting knots in it. Works wonders on damaged hair.
Ashley T.
Leesburg, FL
Review for: Therapy Conditioner 12 oz
Takes very little product. Too much will easily make your hair greasy and weighed down. My hair is fine, natural blonde, but highlighted professionally. This is great for keeping my hair smooth, and doesn’t affect my blonde, or cause brassiness.
Taylir W.
Review for: Therapy Conditioner 12 oz
This formula did not work for my hair. It does have a nice smell but as for hydrating my hair it didn’t really do anything for me. My hair was still tangled after using it. I still had frizz and it didn’t do anything for the shine. The price point is high for the formula. I do not recommend this product for people who have long heavy coarse hair. It might work for people with thin hair.
Lisa V.
Riverside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this conditioner!!! It makes my hair so silky soft and it smells great. I love how even though my hair is so curly it makes it where I can run my fingers though it after I use it.
Skye N.
Cornettsville , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can’t rave about this stuff enough for strength and shine for your hair! It’s pricey but it truly made my hair like silk. I got the leave in finishing serum Too and I’ve had it close to 4 years and still haven’t finished the bottle!
Ladeja G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This conditioner is amazing it's has just enough hydrating properties to make my hair super soft but not stiff and oily. I bought my bios ilk products in a set and they have became my holy grail for hair straightening. Although I would definitely recommend this conditioner even if it's the only product you buy from the biosilk line
Dzana P.
Saint Louis, MO
Really good conditioner. It makes hair feel smooth and silky immediately ! I like how soft my hair feel after the shower because of this conditioner. I would recommend it !
Christina O.
Raleigh , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite conditioner for when I want to straighten my hair. It makes my hair easier to manage and leaves it tangle free. I 100% recommend using this product if you want an easier time straightening your hair. It smells amazing and leaves your hair feeling soft and smooth and easy to blow dry!
Pamela S.
Harvest, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this brand for years. It is good stuff, never failed. Hair feels good after and even several days later and leaves hair smelling so good too!
Kara M.
Review for: Therapy Conditioner 12 oz
Had higher hopes for a salon brand like this. It feels nice in the shower, but the ends of my hair are still dry even after getting a haircut.
Rebecca D.
I use the oil but is the condition good with helping with frizzy curly hair and does it help with detangling?