Biosilk Condition Silk Therapy Conditioner 12.0 oz uploaded by Jackie K.

BY BIOSILK

Biosilk silk therapy conditioner - 12 oz see more...

• I use the oil but is the condition good with helping with frizzy ...1 Answers
Biosilk Condition Silk Therapy Conditioner 12.0 oz
  • "I absolutely love this it's smells great and leaves your hair silly soft the only bad thing is it's so expensive ):" in 1 review
Christina O.
Christina O.
Raleigh, NC
This is my favorite conditioner for when I want to straighten my hair. It makes my hair easier to manage and leaves it tangle free. I 100% recommend using this product if you want an easier time straightening your hair. It smells amazing and leaves your hair feeling soft and smooth and easy to blow dry!
Ladeja G.
Ladeja G.
This conditioner is amazing it's has just enough hydrating properties to make my hair super soft but not stiff and oily. I bought my bios ilk products in a set and they have became my holy grail for hair straightening. Although I would definitely recommend this conditioner even if it's the only product you buy from the biosilk line
Kanza T.
Kanza T.
Piscataway, NJ
Overall this is a fairly good conditioner, but I had to take a star off, because I have to leave it on for at least 10 minutes to get the best results. I had to find this out the hard way once during a quick shower where this conditioner was on my hair for around 4 minutes. After drying, my hair looked terrible, it was greasy and limp.
Nicole Z.
Nicole Z.
I absolutely love this conditioner! I picked it up at Burlington Coat Factory because I need help with making my hair softer & silkier. THIS WORKS!!! It keeps my hair soft and it gives it a little bit of volume. Another plus for this product is that it is not tested on animals, which I love!! I highly recommend!
Jackie K.
Jackie K.
north reading
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this conditioner. Smells amazing. Helps to detangle my hair and keep it super soft. The price is good.
Chelsey C.
Chelsey C.
N Palm Beach, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Love this and it smells fantastic! I love this product and the entire line !!
Irma F.
Irma F.
Wellness Guru Expert
Made my hair so soft! Bought at tj Maxx so it was very affordable and I love the smell.
Dzana P.
Dzana P.
Saint Louis, MO
Really good conditioner. It makes hair feel smooth and silky immediately ! I like how soft my hair feel after the shower because of this conditioner. I would recommend it !
Sylvia C.
Sylvia C.
This product not only made my hair shine but gave it a good smell! It is quite expensive.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
Los Angeles, CA
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
I use the oil but is the condition good with helping with frizzy curly hair and does it help with detangling?