Hair CareHair ProductsShampooBioSilk
Color Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner

Biosilk Color Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner

This shampoo cleanses your hair with gentle surfactants and rids hair of impurities without stripping hair color. Infused with rooibos, bamboo extract and silk protein for all hair types and all hair colors sulfate-free 12 ounce. Made in America. This conditioner replenishes moisture while protecting color treated hair to enhance vibrancy and shine. UV absorbers shield hair from harmful radicals to prevent color loss. Paraben free.

Is this really good?Does it really work? Is doesn’t leave me with dry hair?
Is it good for dyed red hair?
Does anyone find this truly prolongs the color staying in your hair longer?
Start your review of Biosilk Color Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner!
Linda K.
Delmar, NY
Biosilk Color Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner uploaded by Linda K.
I have color treated hair and Biosilk color therapy conditioner is one of the best I use. My hair is soft, manageable and shinny. I highly recommend.
Christy W.
Fletcher, NC
Biosilk Color Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner uploaded by Christy W.
The shampoo cleanses your hair with gentle surfactants and rids your hair of impurities without stripping the color from your hair. It is Infused with rooibos, bamboo extract and silk protein and is safe for all hair types and all hair colors.. and it is sulfate-free. The conditioner replenishes moisture while protecting color treated hair to enhance the vibrancy and your hairs shine. It has UV absorbers which shield hair from harmful radicals to prevent color loss. And it is Paraben free. And last but not least the smell of both are both nice & pleasurable. If you color your hair I most definitely recommend this product! Biosilk Color Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner
Diana K.
Los Angeles
Can you say WOW.  I love the smell of this shampoo and conditioner. If you want a system that will leave your hair extra silky, smooth and soft, you will want to give this a try. It is worth the cost. You will love the softness of your hair especially when you use the conditioner. Extra smooth and silky. I love it.
Diana L.
Mesa, AZ
For me it’s the best shampoo, my hair looks beautiful and smooth, shine thank you so much for that beautiful and amazing products
Lori S.
Montebello, CA
This combo together work well. Great smell and leaves hair silky soft. Light texture and great for my curls
Jacky C.
Nutley, NJ
Purchased at: CVS
This is one of the better shampoos I have used, my hair always comes out feeling soft and clean. It is a bit expensive so I do not use it daily. However, I think it is just as effective using it a couple times a week or alternating it with another shampoo and conditioner. I love the smell. The shampoo does not lather well in my long hair so I find myself using a larger amount of shampoo per wash when compared to the amount I use in other shampoos that lather. The conditioner spreads very easily in my hair, it detangles and softens it as soon as I start massaging it into my hair so its kind of the opposite with the conditioner, I don’t feel like I need to use a large amount per washing.
Steph K.
Glendale , AZ
I have very course, dry, curly hair and the Biosilk Color Therapy shampoo and conditioner add so much moisture to my hair. I have unfortunately over processed my hair a few times but luckily this set works well and you can’t notice that my hair has been through a lot.
Mariana G.
Saint Cloud, FL
It helps my hair color look amazing it also leaves my hair hydrated and super soft smelling good and my hair looks so healthy Biosilk Color Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner
Amanda D.
one of the best on the market, a very good price and also does not weigh does not stick is very good and smells very good #Farouk duo perfect
Sophia A.
Modesto
This product is my holy grail😫 I have colored hair and it works amazing with my hair! Biosilk continues to blow my mind with how silky their products truly make your hair. Definitely recommend trying it out you will not regret 😄