BIOSILK Color Therapy Shampoo

This shampoo cleanses your hair with gentle surfactants and rids hair of impurities without stripping hair color. Infused with rooibos, bamboo extract and silk protein for all hair types and all hair colors sulfate-free 12 ounce. Made in America.

Do you sell Grocery stores?
Is this product different from the usual BioSilk shampoo ? Are the ingredients any different?
Start your review of BIOSILK Color Therapy Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Anna K.
Verona, NJ
BIOSILK Color Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Anna K.
Now this is a very nice purple shampoo. As with pretty much every other purple shampoo of course it is a bit drying so you have to be sure to follow up with a nice conditioner. But it keeps my hair less brassy when its lighter and definitely does its job. recommend
Taylor C.
Navarre, FL
I love this shampoo. It is silky smooth and lathers well so I don't have to use a whole lot to cover all of my hair. I tend to have dry scalp and this is very moisturizing. The best of all is that they sell it at Marshall's and TjMaxx for a discounted price!
Nicole M.
Corona, NY
BIOSILK Color Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Nicole M.
So I don't think it is a great shampoo to mantain color and generally I feel that my hair gets with a no clean appearance faster than when I use other brands. Unfortunately a purchase I'm not happy about and for sure won't repeat.
Katie B.
San Diego, CA
I love the scent of this shampoo & would definitely recommend it to a friend. It is a little on the pricier side & can't be bought at all major retailers but it makes my hair so smooth & silky!
Angela S.
Good product and haircare line. Its affordable, smells great and leaves my hair so soft and silky. Recommend this product!
Hannah G.
Mountain Home, AR
Biosilk is not a terrible brand but its just not my favorite. The smell was nice and it felt nice applying. After drying, it felt eh. No big changes!
Davia C.
Huntsville, AL
BIOSILK Color Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Davia C.
I was not impressed with the claims for color retention and softness of hair with this particular bio silk system. I would improve this product they actually formulating a shampoo and conditioner that really does extend the life of your color.Biosilk Color Therapy Shampoo and Conditioner
Jamie P.
El Paso, TX
I have been using this shampoo for a long time. I love it. My hair smells great and it’s very smooth after using.
Jomary R.
Found this guy at Marshalls, and it has helped my hair quite a lot. I dye my hair with semi-permanent colors and this shampoo has made my dye last twice as much as it did with previous shampoos. It doesn’t leave the water completely clear, still takes some of my dye off, but compared to others it leaves my hair completely soft and vibrant. Will repurchase soon!
Chelsea R.
Humble, TX
Obsessed. I borrowed this shampoo when I was visiting family & it was fantastic. I don’t wash my hair often as it tends to dry out quicker & ruin the texture of my hair. The ends of my hair are also the first to split & break & cause my hair to frizz. This shampoo along with the Aragon oil did some amazing wonders with my frizzy hair. I use heat products 2 maybe 3 times a week & this helped to replenish some vitality back into my locks.