BY BIOSILK

This shampoo cleanses your hair with gentle surfactants and rids hair of impurities without stripping hair color. Infused with rooibos, bamboo extract and silk protein for all hair types and all hair colors sulfate-free 12 ounce. Made in America. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Jordan B.
Chandler, AZ
This is my go-to shampoo every time I get my hair done. My hair goes through the ringer with how much product goes onto it so I really feel like this shampoo as well as the conditioner help with treating my hair after its been destroyed many times.
Taylor C.
Navarre, FL
I love this shampoo. It is silky smooth and lathers well so I don't have to use a whole lot to cover all of my hair. I tend to have dry scalp and this is very moisturizing. The best of all is that they sell it at Marshall's and TjMaxx for a discounted price!
nicole p.
Boston, MA
Wow this shampoo is such a disappointment for me. I've tried their hair oil and leave-in conditioner, and those products are SO good so I thought this shampoo would also work well. But this shampoo leaves my hair completely stiff every time I wash my hair. I use leave-in conditioners instead of in-shower wash off types so my hair is a mess before I apply conditioner. I also dont think my hair looks any healthier.
Autumn M.
McMinnville
I love love love this product! It’s very light on my thick hair and never weighs it down. It has a nice aroma and usually get my hair clean even after a few days of no wash. The only downfall I’ve found is that it doesn’t lather that well!
Hailey D.
I found this at TjMaxx for super cheap. I’m not crazy about it and i only use it when i’m out of my regular shampoo. It doesn’t leave my hair feeling clean or smelling fresh when i get out of the shower.
Jomary R.
Found this guy at Marshalls, and it has helped my hair quite a lot. I dye my hair with semi-permanent colors and this shampoo has made my dye last twice as much as it did with previous shampoos. It doesn’t leave the water completely clear, still takes some of my dye off, but compared to others it leaves my hair completely soft and vibrant. Will repurchase soon!
Natasha H.
Grand Jct, CO
This shampoo smells like heaven . It makes my hair feel so strong and soft . Iv bought it a few times and will keep buying it . It’s an affordable price and it works like an angel.
Shana C.
Geneseo, NY
This shampoo has been keeping my white locks super cool, and not washing or fading my teal and black streaks out! It's really thick, has a good scent and I mix a little of my reg shampoo in with it! Def recommend for highlights!
Ana D.
Jacksonville
Shampoo and conditioner get the job down and keeps my hair feeling new again. Light on hair and lathers good. I love this brand. Keeps my hair long lastingly soft. Satisfied with this product.
BIA R.
Spring , TX
I just bought this shampoo on sale and have recently started using it. So far so good! I have found that other shampoos to protect my color were making my hair really dry. This one however gives my hair silky smooth feel
Sarah B.
Chattanooga, TN
Is this product different from the usual BioSilk shampoo ? Are the ingredients any different?