BY BIOSILK

With gooseberry extract and rooibos, shields hair from color fading and environmental damage while adding strength and moisture. see more...

Mary E.
Barre, VT
I have coarse, wavy hair that's about N4-5. I attempted to lighten for the first time in my life that took a series of monthly appointments over the course of six months and left my hair feeling dry and brittle, even with olaplex use. This mask really helped in my hair recovery and got it back to feeling somewhat normal as I gave up lighter hair and transitioned back to my natural dark.
Leah M.
Hamilton , OH
I love great hair masks and this is amazing. I tried this to help with my dry hair that sometimes breaks. I loved the smell and how soft it made my hair feel. I thought it was a bit pricey but it worked so worth it to me
espie a.
Oxnard, CA
The Biosilk Color Masque is great for color or damage hair. After using this product your hair is very nice and soft. It is also very easy to comb and is very manageable for any hair do. I love this product.
ShaNita T.
Elmore, AL
This product is amazing. I LOVE the way it makes my natural hair feels after the treatment. It leaves your hair soft and supple.
Jessie M.
Buhl, ID
This SMELLS heavenly and makes my hair so soft and shiny. I love how my hair feels after this! See worth the price
brianne t.
cottonwood, ID
Love this product for my color treated hair. Helps keep it strong and healthy while maintaining the color
Shanon W.
Carrollton, Ga
I like this mask. It doesn't feel heavy or weigh down my hair like some hair masks do.

Amazon