Hair CareHair ProductsShampooBioSilk
Color Therapy Cool Blonde Shampoo

Biosilk Color Therapy Cool Blonde Shampoo

With its brilliant violet tint BioSilk Therapy Cool Blonde Shampoo cleanses and protects while imparting color-balancing tones for all blondes. This sulfate-free violet toned shampoo gently rids hair of impurities with-out stripping hair color. Rooibos, bamboo extract and silk protein offer natural protection while cleansing. Paraben free.

How often should this product be used and how long before you notice a difference in a shift of colour?
Super interest in this shampoo and wanted to know if it really works on blonde hair? Does it get rid of brassy tones? Biosilk Color Therapy Cool Blonde Shampoo?
I’m dying my virgin hair blonde in May and want to start with my hair research now, is this stuff any good?
Start your review of Biosilk Color Therapy Cool Blonde Shampoo!
Nicki S.
Rockwall, TX
Biosilk Color Therapy Cool Blonde Shampoo uploaded by Nicki S.
This shampoo is great for keeping my blonde hair shiny, bright and hydrated. Really works great to remove those brassy orange and yellow tones. The longer you leave it in your hair, the more results you will see. I use this about 3 X - week to keep my blonde hair looking fresh and bright!
Amanda L.
Gulfport, MS
Biosilk Color Therapy Cool Blonde Shampoo uploaded by Amanda L.
Purchased at: ULTA
This isn't the best I have ever used. I'm not a fan of it. It did the the brassy tone out of my hair but it makes my head itchy. I also dont like how it smells nor do I like how my hair looks after I dry it. I wouldn't recommend this but thats my opinion you may like it if you like biosilk products.
Brittany M.
Kailua , HI
I like to use the biosilk blonde shampoo to help maintain my blonde hair. My hair is pretty dry at the moment due to moving to a new location so I've been using more then normal. Overall I like this product.
Niobys L.
Madison, MS
1,123 reviews
Biosilk Color Therapy Cool Blonde Shampoo uploaded by Niobys L.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Love this shampoo make my highlights beautiful you have to used for a long time to see the results but works smell ok and leave my hair clean and shiny is affordable and I will recommend it
Jaime G.
Knox, IN
This shampoo is decent. It does help with keeping my blonde hair from looking yellow, and helps the overall appearance, as I have hard water. It’s just not as good as other brands I’ve used. Not a bad product though.
Catherine C.
Boston
I like how this focuses on blonde hair, but it was slightly drying. This would be great for people who have more oily hair, but maybe not for super dry hair!
Tara S.
Montpelier, OH
I love the way this shampoo made my hair feel and it did tone the brass down in my hair color. I'm a natural champaign blonde but dyed it soft silver blonde. It lathers great. Rinses out and feels lightweight. Would definitely buy it again. Wish it had a more dramatic effect on the tone of my hair though.
Crystal P.
Mankato, MN
works great if you bleach your hair and it's not quite "as blonde" as you would like it.. never go wrong with biosilk!
Hayley G.
Austin, TX
After many uses you can see a little bit of help toning. It dries your hair out like other toning blonde shampoos but I like this one rather than others.
Becca V.
1,202 reviews
Whenever I find this at TJMaxx, I snag it up and buy multiple bottles. BioSilk really heals your hair, especially if its chemically treated. My hair becomes brassy since I have reddish orange undertones, and so blue/purple shampoos are a must have for me to maintain my highlights and keep them looking more platinum. Would recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
ana A.
San Diego, CA
il y a 2 ans
Nicki S. il y a 2 ans
Yes girl, YES! The longer you leave it on, the better it works. But also, use the matching conditioner and another deep conditioner or leave in conditioning treatment to put moisture back into your hair!