Biosilk Cleanse Silver Lights Shampoo uploaded by Elizabeth P.Biosilk Cleanse Silver Lights Shampoo uploaded by Sheryl L.

BY BIOSILK

Moisturizes hair while neutralizing yellow to brighten gray and white hair and eliminating brassiness in highlighted and tinted hair. see more...

Dee H.
Brookline, MA
I really love this Biosilk shampoo. I regularly 'enhance' my color with blonde highlights, which leaves it on the drier side. This shampoo is wonderful for cleansing without stripping my hair and the formulation helps keep my color bright and not brassy. Bonus there is no strong chemical smell. Highly recommend.
Alexandra G.
Tampa, FL
I love using this shampoo. I've used Biosilk since I was young, as it is a brand my own mother has determined to be tried and true. My scalp is pretty average, but my hair is on the dryer side. My hair feels a lot softer and sillier after using this, I use the silver lights cause of my dyed hair.
Kelsey K.
Texarkana, TX
A couple years ago when I was going blonde this really helped me transition. I was having a lot of problems with brassiness and my grandma even uses this to help with some of the yellow in her gray hair. I'm not a big fan of the price which is why I gave it four stars.
Lauren N.
Dexter, MO
I use this product once a week to keep my blonde more "blonde". I have dry hair, and this gives it moisture. It smells amazing and lathers so thickly!! I have used other shampoos in past for blonde highlights, this has been my favorite so far! I'm pleased with this product!
Vanessa S.
Tampa, FL
This was great when my hair was blonde it counter reacted the yellow the bleaching left and made it almost a white sometimes purple if you left it to long it's much better then the original silver shampoo can't remember the name at this moment:/
Luiza O.
Portland, OR
This shampoo is amazing! I started using it after getting my hair washed with it at my salon and I got hooked! I love that it cleanses my hair without drying it out and it smells so good! A little bit goes a long way with this one. Definitely would recommend!
An N.
Biosilk never fail for my hair. Leave my hair with nice scent and shine. The scent last me very long. My concern is dryness. This is way better from other shampoo I have been using. I would buy it again.
Jesseca S.
Omg I love this stuff. Love how it my hair feels after I use it. Super silky and I love how it smells. Long lasting. No comparison, would absolutely buy this product again. Not at all disappointed with this product.
angie m.
I used this shampoo when i dyed my haira platinum colour and it made the color pop and more vibrant. I recommend you using this shampoo if you have platinum hair colour
Andria F.
I had purple hair for a while and now I'm blonde and I can honestly say this has helped out so much with keeping my color. L'Oréal shimmer lights used to be my go to but I can honestly say I think I like biosilk better.
Madyson M.
Silver Creek, GA
I've been looking for shampoo that will help my blonde hair. Does this work well or is it one of those "just gets the job done."