Biosilk Cleanse Silk Therapy Conditioner, 2.26 fl oz uploaded by Courtney C.

BY BIOSILK

Biosilk Cleanse Silk Therapy Conditioner is a lightweight adaptive formula that infuses silk proteins on dry or damaged hair, providing balanced conditioning and nourishment for healthier, softer hair with luminous shine. see more...

Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
So far I am really liking this conditioner, I.T had really helped add shine and a silky smooth texture. I wish I.T would make my ends healthier or help smooth them but overall I am liking the conditioner especially the smell
Claire F.
I have very curly hair and I live in Houston tx where the humidity is always high. Bio silk is a godsend around here. Anything to keep the frizz at bay! My mom always gets me a shampoo/conditioner and frizz control set for Christmas every year and I always look forward to it.
Brittany K.
This didn't cut it for me. I had to use way more product than usual to get my hair to not feel like a matted knot after shampooing. I ended up letting my husband use the rest of this since it wasn't enough for my long, thick hair. Went through the bottle way faster than usual due to the amount of product I needed
Andrea G.
Collinsville, MS
Wonderful for dry, brittle hair! It definitely adds moisture for sleekness without weighing it down, so you still have volume for a thicker, fuller look. It smells wonderful on application and your hair instantly feels smoother. It is a little on the pricey side, but a little goes a long way.
Autumn A.
Taylorville, IL
Love Biosilk conditioner! Leaves my hair smooth and sleek but not greasy! Great scent and long lasting. It is a little more expensive but totally worth it- you can find at TJ Max that’s helps! Satisfied and would buy again
Laurel G.
Tooele
BioSilk is the best conditioner I’ve ever used. It’s a little expensive but worth the money for silk smooth shiny hair. Love it and will but it again. Best conditioner I’ve used. Very satisfied.
Leslie B.
Rutledge, GA
This is a wonderful product for those of you that have oily hair like me!!!  When your hair is oily you only use conditioner on a need to basis ... and then it's only a small drop! But this  conditioner is made for oily hair!!! So it doesn't weigh down my hair like other conditioner does... which is a party foul when your hair is fine, straight and thin like mine!!! This is definitely getting 2 thumbs up from me!
Alyssa B.
I bought this a while back expecting a lot from it, probably due to the fact that I've used Biosilk Silk Therapy for years and have always loved it.  This product, though, didn't do anything for me very different than a regular drugstore conditioner.  It did smell good and the packaging was nice, but I certainly was not blown away.
Jade K.
Killeen, TX
I am a huge fan of Biosilk products the smell is so amazing I sometimes use it for other things. Biosilk is definitely a trusted brand of mine due to the scent and how long lasting. I usually have dry scalp which is why I like to use this particular product. I would definitely recommend you will never be disappointed in using this product!
Christy W.
Shelbyville, KY
I am a licensed hairdresser and I LOVE Biosilk. It doesn't leave your hair feeling heavy. It absorbs very well into the hair and it smells GREAT! I love the entire line of BioSilk products. They are super hydrating and repair damaged hair so well!