BY BIOSILK

BioSilk Hydrating Conditioner contains essential moisturizing agents, botanical extracts and herbs to nourish dry hair while improving softness and suppleness.  Silk proteins penetrate hair to condition and create incredible shine.  UV filters protect hair from damaging UV/UVB rays. Not tested on animals. ; farouk.com Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Farouk Systems, Inc. and are not a licensed retailer of Farouk Systems, Inc..  Farouk Systems, Inc. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a see more...

• "I'm a naturalista and this products works wonders on my hair." in 1 review
  • "I have never tried this shampoo I would like to try it looks like it works to have a beautiful hair and valum " in 1 review
Kandra E.
Houston
I recently went to the salon and the stylist used this shampoo brand on my hair. I was very please with the results. I loved the cool feeling that it leaves. I can tell that my hair was cleansed and I plan to purchase this product.
Robin S.
Athens, TN
My hair is long frizzy mess most days and it took forever for me to find a shampoo that did the job of taming it. Biosilk shampoo is amazing. My hair has never felt so healthy and free before. It shines with confidence and my frizz is gone! Biosilk does not lather like most shampoos but do not let that scare you it is doing the job. It smells great as well. I highly recommend Biosilk.
Adebisi A.
My hair has always been H*LL to deal with. Always dry & brittle & flaky. My hair breaks off constantly because it's just not healthy. I got a hair trim and started using this and it's been great. My hair has life now. It's shiny & has beautiful movement. This shampoo smells nice and leaves my hair soft & healthy looking. It's really helping my hair come back to life. Try it yourself!
Alexandria E.
Birmingham , AL
On the expensive side for a shampoo, it lathers really good and my hair felt soft. But I wouldn't buy it gain when there are other brands like OGX or dove that work just as well if not better for 1/2 the price. Also it wasn't color friendly to my jet black hair.
Toy R.
Honea Path, SC
I absolutely love this Shampoo. It has been the best for my hair. My hair is almost to my waist and is wavy in the front and around my ears. This shampoo keeps that part from frizzing so much. And it smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling silky soft.
Keshia M.
Silverdale, WA
I love how this shampoo leaves the hair hydrated and gives it a silly texture. I think it's best for dry hair. The scent is soothing and not overpowering. It does not take much work to lather! A very satisfying shampoo!
Candace N.
Fort Wayne, IN
This shampoo really hydrate your hair and leave the scalp feeling very nice and refreshed. It also made my hair feel straight and smooth. I would definitely recommend this product.
K W.
Pawcatuck, CT
I really love this brand in general! All of their products are so nice and feel great on the hair! When I use this and the other products, I really feel that my dry hair is hydrated. I will definitely repurchase!
Kristin V.
Riviera Beach, FL
I started using this product a couple years ago after I was given a sample and I loved it! I can really tell the difference between my hair after it dries naturally with this product versus others that I've used!
Ruby K.
Weslaco, TX
Feels great in the hair, love that it smells great also. I'm able to wash my hair every other day unlike other shampoos where I feel I have to wash my hair the same day or the next. I'm satisfied with this shampoo and the results it gives me.

Amazon