BY BIOSILK

What it is: 17 Miracle uses for your hair and skin conditions and hydrates hair and skin instantly! What it does: While providing volume and body, it also reconstructs and repairs dry and damaged hair and skin. What else you need to know: Strengthens the hair Revives dull lifeless hair and skin Smoothes the cuticle Controls frizz and flyaways Prevents split ends Protects hair color from fading Protects hair and skin from environmental damage see more...

Anyaris R.
Paterson, NJ
My hair is curly and tends to get tangled as soon as it get a little dry, biosilk leave in condition keep it soft and easy to manage. I really love their products.
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL

I do "believe " in miracles! This #leavein #conditioner has #boosted my #dry #dull #thin #black #colortreated #hair and leaves my hair #smooth #silky #shiny #tangle & #frizz #free... No #flyaways gives my #locks #volume #fullness!

I just bought this like 2 weeks ago and let me say this is great to put in your hair #before going into the pool or being on the beach!

#nourishing #notgreasy #thermalprotection!

Worth every $$$$
Kourtney B.
Austin, TX
Use only a little for fine hair. Other than that... amazing! Can be used on hair skin and nails. For my hair, a little goes a long way. I apply it to wet hair and when it dries my hair feels amazingly soft. This is also a heat protectant! Love this!
lili p.
Fort Myers
i had dry frizzy hair, and i decided to give this a try. i got it for a little over 15 dollars, and. it was so worth it. i used it on my wet hair, and it smells so great. just after the first use, my hair totally changed. it is silky and smooth and moisturized. i will definitely buy this again.
Melissa H.
monticello
The is product to truly the most amazing leaving out there, it has 17 different benefits to help the integrity of your hair! Which include a heat protectant!! If you blow dry a lot this would be great for you!
Amber L.
Quincy, IL
AMAZING! I use it everyday! I think it's helping my hair to grow too! I got a tj maxx for $10.00 it works wonders!! Never leaves hair greasy feeling. I use it everyday too! I'm super satisfied with this!
Jamie R.
Lafayette, LA
I absolutely love this product! I put it in and let my hair air dry and trust me I have some frizz. This spray helps my hair dry nicely if air drying. I also use it on damp hair before blow drying and it immediately takes out any tangles. Be careful not to use too much because it will cause build up. By using the perfect amount this bottle will last me a really long time wish is an added benefit of the spray! Will definitely purchase again!
Martha B.
I love this product. However, every time I go to find it at Walmart, it's only available in a triple package set in which you get the shampoo and the conditioner as well. I used to buy it at Sally beauty supply by itself and it still may be there. It gives such a good feeling to your hair and controls all that frizz.
Gricelda T.
Bremerton, WA
I do love this oil... the smell, the silky feel that your hair gets. You have to be careful though as it contains a small amount of alcohol that in the long run, may dry your hair out and you will basically depend on oils in order to "tame" frizz always!
Ann G.
Clayton, GA
The pic for this isn't good lol but this is a wonderful product! I am a hairdresser so I know ha! My hair has some wave. Instead of a sea spray I like to put this in wet and let it dry=perfect waves without so much frizz.
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
Have you ever tried @Biosilk? Have your tried this? What was your experience in using this spray formulation... I kinda got freaked when it sprayed out thick!!!Biosilk By Farouk Biosilk Silk Therapy 17 Miracle Leave-In Conditioner - 5.64 oz

back