BY BIOSILK

Containing Vitamin B and wheat proteins, this shampoo infuses fullness and thickness to each strand of hair. Silk proteins penetrate hair to condition and create incredible shine; ideal for thinning hair. Size: 34 ounces Quantity: 1 Targeted area: Hair Skin/hair type: All hair types We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

• Do you like this shampoo?1 Answers
  • For those that have tried this product does it truly incr...2 Answers
April H.
For the price of this product I was not impressed with the results after the use of a jumbo bottle. I purchased this item from alter when the jumbo hair items are on sale. My hair did not feel any thicker after two months of use.
Patience M.
Morristown
By far my favorite shampoo! It leaves my hair feeling like it just took a months vacation at the spa! It has definitely helped with making my hair feel and look thicker. It doesn’t leave my scalp feeling dry or oily. The smell is so addicting too! It’s a must have in my house!
Katie S.
Love the bottle design! I have very long thin hair and this does just the trick! It keeps my hair smooth while adding volume and it smells amazing! It's pricey but very well worth the cost. I only use this 1-2x per week and it's effective.
Kassie P.
I love Biosilk...super silky and smooth. I already have thick hair but I like to keep it looking fresh so I enjoy using thickening products to keep it looking full. love it!
Jenneffer d.
Love it,my hair feel so good nice and fuller,feel so soft and shinny,my hair is fine and thin and this product really make a difference my hair look so full ,big and fabulous.
Ariel J.
My mom uses this brand and I recently got hooked on it. I switched shampoos because my scalp was so dry and after using this it made a huge difference. It sounds very well period and is Affordable. I like that its unisex so that I don't have to buy a bunch of different brands for the different people in my household.
Katie F.
Bolling Afb, DC
This shampoo is great! I usually buy it at cosmoprof! But you can also buy it at ulta! The price point is great for the quality of the shampoo. The smell is great too! Totally satisfied!!
Pamela Z.
Plano, TX
I stumbled upon Bio silk in the year 2000 while working at the salon spa inside JCPenney. Many items from the line were gifted to us employees to use and share our thoughts with customers. I completely fell in love with most of the entire line and has recommended it to my family and friends who love it also. This shampoo in enriches your hair with much-needed vitamins minerals and proteins. It does the job of many all in one bottle. Not only is the shampoo thickening it and fuses your hair with a soft shine that leaves your hair looking and feeling radiant and glowing #Healthy.
Catherine D.
Eva, AL
I use biosilk everyday on my hair! It makes it feel silky smooth and adds shine. It also smells good too. The big bottle will last me forever. I have naturally straight, frizzy hair. I have also used Moroccan oil treatment on my hair and I actually like this better, and it's cheaper!
Dalys F.
This really made a difference in my hair while I shampooed it the first day. And every use I get when I wash my hair again. But when I style my hair, I barely see a difference. I continue to purchase it just in case if it's me but my hair does feel thicker.
Cassandra M.
For those that have tried this product does it truly increase thickness? And if so, was it a subtle change over a long period of time or rather quickly?
Anastasia H.
San Diego, CA
Do you like this shampoo?