BIOSILK by Biosilk THICKENING CONDITIONER 34 OZ for UNISEX

by BioSilk

Infuse Fullness and Thickness Into Your Hair Conditions Shines 2 Contains Vitamin B Wheat Proteins 3 Not Tested on Animals BioSilk Thickening Conditioner contains Vitamin B and Wheat Proteins to infuse fullness and thickness to each strand of hair. Silk proteins penetrate hair to condition and create incredible shine. UV filters protect hair from damaging UVA UVB rays. Authorized for sale only through professional salons.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BIOSILK by Biosilk THICKENING CONDITIONER 34 OZ for UNISEX!
I use this because I have thinning hair which I am so insecure about! I used to have thick hair but stress makes it fall out! It is pricey than most but is worth it to me because of my insecurity! I could tell a difference after two weeks, so I am a lifelong user now!
Bakersfield , CA
I actually used to use this product for my brother when he had long hair. And it really works. Your hair becomes very silly and smooth and leaves a nice shine. It takes a few weeks for noticeably thicker hair and it doesn't thicken it so much but it is still a great product
I wish I could afford it all the time. Biosilk is amazing already for my hair, but this makes it not look so flat. I have a hard time with body. I love it, but only use it every other week, (not every wash) because it works so well my hair feels good for awhile.
Olive Branch, MS
I liked this thickening conditioner but I wanted to love it. Unfortunately, I didn't. Don't get me wrong, it was good but I didn't notice a difference in my hair. It was soft and silky though. I will admit that.
Cranberry Twp, PA
This is a good product. It makes my hair silky and smooth. This would definitely be good for someone with dry hair. I have color treated hair and I haven't noticed any fading when I use it
I love this product makes my hair feels soft and silky. Also leaves it smelling amazing. The thickening comes with in times but so far I love it
Pittsburgh, PA
Love Biosilk!! Makes my hair feel wonderful!!!! I highly recommend this and their shampoo. All of their products you will not regret
Cordova, AL
This conditioner is a great hair repair conditioner that smells amazing and leaves your hair looking fabulous and shiny all day long
Fairhope
Sometimes my hair needs biosilk so I keep it on hand and my children love it also. I make gift baskets with some of these products.
one of thw best samples ive tried in my cosmetology years of school leace my hair silky soft and a rint of healthy shine to it

Looking for your answer?