BY BIOSILK

Infuse Fullness and Thickness Into Your Hair Conditions Shines 2 Contains Vitamin B Wheat Proteins 3 Not Tested on Animals BioSilk Thickening Conditioner contains Vitamin B and Wheat Proteins to infuse fullness and thickness to each strand of hair. Silk proteins penetrate hair to condition and create incredible shine. UV filters protect hair from damaging UVA UVB rays. Authorized for sale only through professional salons. see more...

Meagan W.
Bakersfield, CA
I actually used to use this product for my brother when he had long hair. And it really works. Your hair becomes very silly and smooth and leaves a nice shine. It takes a few weeks for noticeably thicker hair and it doesn't thicken it so much but it is still a great product
Liberty R.
I wish I could afford it all the time. Biosilk is amazing already for my hair, but this makes it not look so flat. I have a hard time with body. I love it, but only use it every other week, (not every wash) because it works so well my hair feels good for awhile.
Alexandria G.
Memphis, TN
I liked this thickening conditioner but I wanted to love it. Unfortunately, I didn't. Don't get me wrong, it was good but I didn't notice a difference in my hair. It was soft and silky though. I will admit that.
Ashli H.
Cranberry Twp, PA
This is a good product. It makes my hair silky and smooth. This would definitely be good for someone with dry hair. I have color treated hair and I haven't noticed any fading when I use it
Gabriela E.
I love this product makes my hair feels soft and silky. Also leaves it smelling amazing. The thickening comes with in times but so far I love it
mandie M.
Cordova, AL
This conditioner is a great hair repair conditioner that smells amazing and leaves your hair looking fabulous and shiny all day long
Marlee S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love Biosilk!! Makes my hair feel wonderful!!!! I highly recommend this and their shampoo. All of their products you will not regret
Vicky b.
Fairhope
Sometimes my hair needs biosilk so I keep it on hand and my children love it also. I make gift baskets with some of these products.
Suehayliz O.
one of thw best samples ive tried in my cosmetology years of school leace my hair silky soft and a rint of healthy shine to it
Jacqueline Q.
Brownsville, TX
My hair feels very soft with this Biosilk conditioner. If your hair is dry, please try it. Totally recommend this product.