BY BIOSILK

BioSilk Thickening Conditioner contains Vitamin B and Wheat Proteins to infuse fullness and thickness to each strand of hair.   Silk proteins penetrate hair to condition and create incredible shine.  UV filters protect hair from damaging UVA/UVB rays. Not tested on animals. ; farouk.com Additional Product Information: We are not associated or affiliated with Farouk Systems, Inc. and are not a licensed retailer of Farouk Systems, Inc..  Farouk Systems, Inc. guarantees this product only when sold through authorized retailers, and cannot guarantee the authenticity of any product sold by an unauthorized retailer.  We cannot guarantee that this product is covered by any manufacturer s warranties or eligible for any manufacturer s rebate.  If the UPC codes or other tracing codes are missing from any product container of a Farouk Systems, Inc. product, pleas see more...

Heather G.
Fonda, NY
I love thick and volumeous hair. This product is a little pricy but leaves my hair feeling soft and silky without feeling heavy after you get out of the shower. Nice clean scent and can be found at any store
Danielle S.
Franklin , WI
This thickening conditioner makes my hair feel great and is wonderful for color treated hair! You can pick it up at any beauty supply store or at the salon! It is long lasting!
Courtney B.
MADISON, GA
I used this to help thicken my hair and it works great. My hair was thinning due to heat damage and dying my hair. I gave my hair a break from all the heat and started using this and it really helped. Love it.
Camila L.
It works very well for me ! I have long hair , very thin , oily on the roots and dry on the ends ... this conditioner hidrates my hair and restored
Candy H.
Las Vegas, NV
Bios ilk is great for treating dry, frizzy, color treated hair like mine! Everything in their line does exactly what it says it does
Melissa N.
Loveeeeee biosilk! Theyre a great brand and their products work well. Although pricey It works! It smells good too.
Paige M.
Williamstown, NJ
This is a really really good brand for a really great price! It always makes my hair feel very nice and soft.
Oksana D.
I love this product. My family and friends love this product too. It does what it says and price is great.
Tasha B.
Super amazing brand of products quality highly recommend wounderful products affordable quality products
Dorian H.
Jonesboro, GA
Works great helped my hair feel fuller it’s a little pricey but worth I️t would recommend to anyone