BY BIOSILK

Style BioSilk Smoothing Solution is a superior styling aid designed to work with thermal tools to take frizzy, uncontrollable hair and create smooth, soft, shiny results. Not tested on animals. see more...

Chelsea P.
Northglenn, CO
This product is great. My hair looks great after using it and last for almost a whole day. The cost was a little much for me so if it went down I would buy it. For a while I couldn't even find it. Looked just about any where other than salons and the mall.
Elizabeth F.
Ogdensburg, WI
Work great, smells great. It's one of my favorite products. If I could say anything it's that it's a little pricey, but I like it so I'm willing to pay more.
Jessica F.
I love Biosilk products. I have very thick, coarse hair and this makes my hair feel so healthy and soft without leaving it feeling oily.
Makayla W.
San Clemente, CA
This is an ok smoothing spay. It does smooth and get rod of frizz but after awhile my hair is frizzy again and oily
Vanessa B.
Very light mist which is super great because it doesn't waste or dampen your hair , good for dry or wet hair and is supposed to be thermal . Definitely helps de tangle a bit and smooth out my hair.