Biosilk By Biosilk Smoothing Shampoo 11.6 Oz uploaded by Hernandez B.

BY BIOSILK

Biosilk By Biosilk Smoothing Shampoo 11.6 oz For Unisex see more...

Cay A.
Cay A.
Somerset, KY
This shampoo is amazing for controlling the frizz on my damaged curly hair. It lathers very lightly which is amazing, you don't feel it stripping your hair of any essential oils. It really targets the dehydration and damage of my hair to repair it and make it look smooth and flawless. You will always look salon ready with this shampoo!
Amber M.
Amber M.
East Lansing, MI
While I love Biosilk products, the shampoo hardly compares to the leave-in products. As a lower priced hair care product, Biosilk is still a moisture enriching shampoo that is comparable to salon quality competitors. I would stick to the leave ins!
Emily A.
Emily A.
I've been using a this line for as long as I can remember as has my mom. We both use the shampoo, condition and their oil. Amazing product that leaves my hair looking like I just left the salon !
Cindy l.
Cindy l.
AURORA, IL
Wellness Guru Expert
This smells good but not only does it leave it smooth after shampooing it keeps it that way your less likely to need a serum to control frizz and i love that
Sumera P.
Sumera P.
Bridgeport, PA
I was recommended this by a friend and I get it once in awhile but it does make my silkier n glossier. But not more than my usual L'Oréal :)
Angela H.
Angela H.
Waikoloa, HI
This keeps frizz down even in humidity. The down side is the cost. The smell is amazing like all Biosilk and it's best for dry frizzy hair.
Yolanda F.
Yolanda F.
San Diego, CA
Worked at a beauty supply for a few years and this one was a best seller, you will love it, scent, price, feeling of your hair!
Shelli P.
Shelli P.
Rio Rancho, NM
I love bio silk...pretty price for my life but when I get it I love it it smells amazing and works wonders on my hair.
Trista K.
Trista K.
AKRON, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
Wonderful product! Smells great! Keeps hair looking frizz free and shiny! I definitely would recommended this product!
Nancy D.
Nancy D.
Wellness Guru Expert
Smells so good and is really great with my hair. I really love the feel and look after using this with a blowout