Biosilk By Biosilk Smoothing Shampoo 11.6 Oz uploaded by Hernandez B.

BY BIOSILK

Biosilk By Biosilk Smoothing Shampoo 11.6 oz For Unisex see more...

Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Out of all the products I've used over the years, this by far is my favorite one! It feels great and the quality is amazing. If you're looking for a go to everyday product , this is the one! Affordable and easy to find!
Mel G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
In over all this shampoo is good I like that leaves my hair soft and smooth. The only thing is that I have a really long hair and I have to use a lot of it and so it doesn't last to me that long and is sort of pricey.
Krystal D.
Paducah, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Biosilk is for sure another favorite for me and my family! we have been using this product for years it is amazing it really makes your hair silky and shiny I even used Biosilk for dogs on my fur baby!
Olivia G.
Wantagh, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this shampoo very much. My hair feels smooth and silky after using it, and it is definitely better than some alternatives. Sometimes I feel my scalp looks slightly oily after using it though.
Rebecca P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Biosilk! The way it makes my hair feel is amazing. It makes my hair shiny and soft and smell so good! I really feel it makes my hair healthier. The only downside is the price. I wish it went on sale more often!
Deborah R.
Ferndale , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps my hair stay smooth throughout the day and it smells so nice! I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my routine without it!
Brooke C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this shampoo! I have very dry color treated hair and this helps smooth it the frizz and helps hydrate my hair! The scent is amazing and just makes my hair feel really nice.
Jasmine C.
I've been using biosilk silk therapy oil since I can remember so it was about time I tried their other products. And Im so glad I did! I bleach my natural dark brown hair to a pretty light blonde and it is super damaged! But the shampoo and conditioner in the shower and the oil after help reduce breakage and tangling and make my hair feel sooooo much smoother!
Cay A.
Somerset, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo is amazing for controlling the frizz on my damaged curly hair. It lathers very lightly which is amazing, you don't feel it stripping your hair of any essential oils. It really targets the dehydration and damage of my hair to repair it and make it look smooth and flawless. You will always look salon ready with this shampoo!
Hernandez B.
Newark, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
It was okay. The only reason I don't give it 5 atars is because I have oily hair and while it left my hair looking fab, it became extra oily in 2 days. The lather is great and the smell is so good! I really wanted to love it, but it made my hair way to oily super fast.