Biosilk By Biosilk Smoothing Shampoo 11.6 Oz uploaded by Hernandez K.

BY BIOSILK

Biosilk By Biosilk Smoothing Shampoo 11.6 oz For Unisex see more...

Mary G.
Ahwahnee, CA
Worth every single penny!!! I have naturally curly hair that is thinning and very brittle after having 4 kids. This shampoo helps hydrate and smooth out my frizz like no other product I've found! I'm in love and a huge Biosilk fan!
Olivia G.
Ithaca, NY
I like this shampoo very much. My hair feels smooth and silky after using it, and it is definitely better than some alternatives. Sometimes I feel my scalp looks slightly oily after using it though.
Brooke C.
I love this shampoo! I have very dry color treated hair and this helps smooth it the frizz and helps hydrate my hair! The scent is amazing and just makes my hair feel really nice.
Jasmine C.
I've been using biosilk silk therapy oil since I can remember so it was about time I tried their other products. And Im so glad I did! I bleach my natural dark brown hair to a pretty light blonde and it is super damaged! But the shampoo and conditioner in the shower and the oil after help reduce breakage and tangling and make my hair feel sooooo much smoother!
Michelle K.
Pine Hill, NJ
Used this once thanks to my aunt who works at a salon. The smell is amazing and the texture is smooth. It works into your hair nicely and washes out with ease. It leaves your hair shiny and soft! Definitely worth a go, even if the price is off-putting.
Hernandez K.
Elizabeth, NJ
It was okay. The only reason I don't give it 5 atars is because I have oily hair and while it left my hair looking fab, it became extra oily in 2 days. The lather is great and the smell is so good! I really wanted to love it, but it made my hair way to oily super fast.
Genny E.
Murrieta, CA
It's a good shampoo, it does clean your hair well and your hair smells beautiful afterwards. The price is ok. I actually love there Hair serum. I used it once and haven't repurchase it. It's a great shampoo but it's not my favorite.
Emily F.
San Marcos, TX
This shampoo makes my straight(ish) hair look sleek, shiny and frizz free! It lathers beautifully and really feels like it's working its magic. After even air drying, my hair feels wonderful! All of their products rock!I would buy again for sure!
Shanti B.
Very affordable product to use! I have natural short hair and this product was perfect. The lather was a soft creamy feeling in my hair. After I rinse the shampoo out, my hair was extremely silky and smooth. I was extremely happy with the results.
Sydney P.
Vernon, VT
This brand makes very good hair products, they don't leave my hair feeling oily. I think they have a nice sent to them and they work very well, I have very frizzy wavy hair and this has helped a lot. Recommend this to anyone who what's smoother hair