BIOSILK by Biosilk SMOOTHING SHAMPOO 11.6 OZ uploaded by Beth W.

BY BIOSILK

Provide maximum moisture and smoothness to frizzy uncontrollable hair with BioSilk Smoothing Shampoo. Saturating hair with vitamin B and a dose of humectants it is ideal for frizzy uncontrollable hair. Silk proteins contained in BioSilk Smoothing Shampoo penetrate hair to condition and create incredible shine while UV filters protect from damaging UVA/UVB rays ensuring that your hair stays thick and full. Directions of use: Apply shampoo to damp hair and work into a rich lather. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat if necessary. Use with BioSilk Smoothing Conditioner. see more...

Christine H.
Christine H.
Tujunga, CA
I have used this product in the past and had to stop because of the price. The first time you put this shampoo on your head you will immediately realize that this is the best shampoo you have ever used. The only drawback is that it is kind of thin and runny and you have to use a larger amount than with some other shampoos to get a good lather. This may not apply to all as I have very long and very thick hair. I also color my hair and have noticed that this will pull some of the color out a little more quickly but this problem is easily solved with ION Color Sealer used twice a week. Between the Biosilk shampoo, conditioner, and silk therapy serum your hair will be totally transformed. It will give you the healthiest, strongest hair you have ever had. Ask any Pro stylist who is not trying to push their own products and they will recommend Biosilk. There is simply not a better product made. If you try the smaller sizes first I guarantee you will be back for more.
Andleeb C.
Andleeb C.
Piscataway, NJ
This is really good but not the best shampoo I have used. It does not give a lot of volume and although I like this brand A LOT, their other hair products are a lot better than their shampoos. The conditioners are not bad and a lot better than the shampoos too. They do smell great though.
Anaheyry L.
Anaheyry L.
Earlimart
It's a very good shampoo it's smooth out your hair it is best for a dry scalp because is very moisturizing and long-lasting because you don't need to use a lot of it I would definitely buy it again except for it is kind of pricey
Mallory H.
Mallory H.
Kennesaw, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in love with this shampoo. I have very thick hair and this stuff works wonders. It lathers and it is unlike any other shampoo I've ever used! I have a normal scalp. I was very satisfied with this product!
Tabitha C.
Tabitha C.
Philadelphia, PA
I applied a nickel size dollop in my towel dried hair and blow dried it to the styling of my choice. My hair was so silly smooth for days...great product! Would recommend to anyone who has frizz troubles!
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Laredo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo has been in my family for YEARS, it makes my hair feel so smooth and silky and smells super duper good. It's just one that I keep going back to throughout the years.
Kay V.
Kay V.
Mexico, NY
Love love love love this product! I'm always being told the typical drug store shampoos and conditioners are not a good option. Tire statement.
Karissa S.
Karissa S.
I love how soft my hair feels after using and also how hydrating it is for my hair. The smell is also so amazing. I use it on date night!
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Edgar Springs, MO
😍 leaves my hair feeling amazing and soft. The smell is wonderful. Love the way my hair feels afterwards
Amber L.
Amber L.
Avon, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
A little more on the expensive side of things but worth it. If you have the type of hair that dries out and needs to be tamed or you got a lot of flyaways this is a great shampoo to start with. What I find is that what I use bio silk I don't need to use as many products in my hair for finishing. I'm just the kind of girl that doesn't like to use a lot of products mainly because I'm not really great at doing my own hair so the less I have to do to make it look good the better it is for me and started with bio silk in the shower is really a great way to do that!