BIOSILK by Biosilk SMOOTHING SHAMPOO 11.6 OZ uploaded by Beth W.

BY BIOSILK

Provide maximum moisture and smoothness to frizzy uncontrollable hair with BioSilk Smoothing Shampoo. Saturating hair with vitamin B and a dose of humectants it is ideal for frizzy uncontrollable hair. Silk proteins contained in BioSilk Smoothing Shampoo penetrate hair to condition and create incredible shine while UV filters protect from damaging UVA/UVB rays ensuring that your hair stays thick and full. Directions of use: Apply shampoo to damp hair and work into a rich lather. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat if necessary. Use with BioSilk Smoothing Conditioner. see more...

Kayla H.
Ozone, AR
Love biosilk but this shampoo in general is ok. It has great moisture potential but it can be a little heavy. It smells amazing and is easy to get. It can make your hair feel oily. It’s ok but probably won’t buy it again.
Annie G.
As part of a trio of shampoo, conditioner, and original hair treatment, I was significantly impressed with the results of this shampoo on my damaged hair. The deal was excellent, and I plan on buying more once I run out!
Amanda L.
Collierville , TN
Nothing leaves my hair feeling smooth like this product. The scent is fabulous and my hair stays clean all day long. My thick hair gets greasy with other shampoos, but not this one! I would buy again!
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Lyndsey G.
Conway, AR
I’ve been using Biosilk for years & love it! This shampoo leaves my hair feeling silky smooth and shiny clean. It smells amazing and is a great price for the salon quality product! Usually purchase at Ulta.
Tawny G.
Spokane, WA
Expensive but worth every penny. The bottles are so small but you really don't need much to get the job done well. It smells so good and leaves hair so much healthier feeling.
Amber L.
Avon, CT
A little more on the expensive side of things but worth it. If you have the type of hair that dries out and needs to be tamed or you got a lot of flyaways this is a great shampoo to start with. What I find is that what I use bio silk I don't need to use as many products in my hair for finishing. I'm just the kind of girl that doesn't like to use a lot of products mainly because I'm not really great at doing my own hair so the less I have to do to make it look good the better it is for me and started with bio silk in the shower is really a great way to do that!
Larri J.
Salyersville, KY
This shampoo works amazing! It smells so good too! It leaves your hair feeling soooo soft, clean & perfect! I'd recommend it to anyone, especially if you have drier hair...it worked wonders on mine which is really dried & has color damage! After using for a week I noticed a ton of difference! Also I bought both shampoo & conditioner (12 oz) for $12.99 @ TjMaxx which is definitely a steal in my book! Ilya usually sells it for $18-$20!
Rachel R.
Biosilk is a great product! It always makes my hair feel so soft and smooth and using the complete biosilk system is fantastic. My only reason for not giving 5 stars is I have found that if I do not set my hair when using biosilk, which I don't always do for time reasons, my hair feels weird and kind of stringy/staticky. Maybe that's just me but like I said it doesn't happen as long as I blow dry my hair. Overall though this shampoo gives you a great clean feeling!
Beth W.
Auburn, ME
Absolutely LOVE this! Leaves hair silky smooth and reduces time spent with a straightener. Smells amazing! A little goes a long way! Eliminates frizz on humid, wet days. Relaxes waves so you can have that naturally straight look! Pair it with the conditioner and you can't go wrong!