BIOSILK by Biosilk SMOOTHING SHAMPOO 11.6 OZ uploaded by Beth W.

BY BIOSILK

Provide maximum moisture and smoothness to frizzy uncontrollable hair with BioSilk Smoothing Shampoo. Saturating hair with vitamin B and a dose of humectants it is ideal for frizzy uncontrollable hair. Silk proteins contained in BioSilk Smoothing Shampoo penetrate hair to condition and create incredible shine while UV filters protect from damaging UVA/UVB rays ensuring that your hair stays thick and full. Directions of use: Apply shampoo to damp hair and work into a rich lather. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat if necessary. Use with BioSilk Smoothing Conditioner. see more...

Patience M.
Morristown
By far my favorite shampoo! It leaves my hair feeling like it just took a months vacation at the spa! It has definitely helped with making my hair feel and look thicker. It doesn’t leave my scalp feeling dry or oily. The smell is so addicting too! It’s a must have in my house!
Jacquelynn S.
Fort Belvoir, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Rejuvenate your hair with this amazing product. If you have been taking too much heat to your hair, been putting your hair up too much, used dry shampoo for one too many days.. then this is the perfect shampoo for your hair.
Kayla H.
Ozone , AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love biosilk but this shampoo in general is ok. It has great moisture potential but it can be a little heavy. It smells amazing and is easy to get. It can make your hair feel oily. It’s ok but probably won’t buy it again.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Christiana M.
Rochester, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING. A fashion blogger I️ follow recommended This and I️ had to get I‎t. I️ absolutely love this product, ever since trying I‎t I️ have fallen in love. I‎t makes my hair soft and my scalp feel so refreshed.
Annie G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
As part of a trio of shampoo, conditioner, and original hair treatment, I was significantly impressed with the results of this shampoo on my damaged hair. The deal was excellent, and I plan on buying more once I run out!
Amanda L.
Collierville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nothing leaves my hair feeling smooth like this product. The scent is fabulous and my hair stays clean all day long. My thick hair gets greasy with other shampoos, but not this one! I would buy again!
Lyndsey G.
Conway, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve been using Biosilk for years & love it! This shampoo leaves my hair feeling silky smooth and shiny clean. It smells amazing and is a great price for the salon quality product! Usually purchase at Ulta.
Tawny G.
Spokane , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Expensive but worth every penny. The bottles are so small but you really don't need much to get the job done well. It smells so good and leaves hair so much healthier feeling.
Amber L.
Avon, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
A little more on the expensive side of things but worth it. If you have the type of hair that dries out and needs to be tamed or you got a lot of flyaways this is a great shampoo to start with. What I find is that what I use bio silk I don't need to use as many products in my hair for finishing. I'm just the kind of girl that doesn't like to use a lot of products mainly because I'm not really great at doing my own hair so the less I have to do to make it look good the better it is for me and started with bio silk in the shower is really a great way to do that!