BY BIOSILK

Cleanse BioSilk Silver Lights Shampoo moisturizes hair while neutralizing yellow to brighten grey and white hair and eliminates brassiness in highlighted and tinted hair. Silk proteins penetrate hair to condition and create incredible shine. Sulfate and paraben free. Not tested on animals. see more...

• What is the best hair product to remove the yellow from natural g...1 Answers
Beverly B.
N Las Vegas, NV
This stuff is great...and I don't have white hair. I have naturally daaarrrrk brown hair and when I had it lightened with all over blond highlights, this shampoo kept my highlights looking fresh and kept the copper tones at bay. And Biosilk products always smell so fab!
Kayla C.
Moscow, PA
I absolutely love this product. it makes my hair feel so smooth and silky. If you do use this product use about a dime size or less. Apply to damp hair then blow dry. Make sure to evenly spread out in hair, otherwise your hair will look oily.
I defiantly recommend!!!!!
Brina D.
Tacoma, WA
I love this shampoo to keep my blonde hair from looking brassy. It smells great and it lasts me about two months. It doesn't lather a lot, but I'm not looking for that. I would say that it is best for an oily scalp. I would totally buy it again. I love this product.
Liv W.
River Ridge, LA
I love biosilk anything! This shampoo is amazing. It smells great and the scent lasts long. It makes my blonde hair shimmer and looks great in pictures. I would recommend to others although it is a bit pricey.
Amber R.
Bruceville, TX
Love biosilk! Now I can say I love the shampoo when I got the conditioner and silk all together. Makes my hair very shiny. Just feel of clean.
Karey B.
Hazard, KY
This is the best thing ever for blondes ! Smells so good and times your hair to avoid orange and yelloa tones!
Michael G.
Atlanta,GA
Loved using this when I had bleached hair, it helped keep my blonde silver looking like diamonds
Kayla G.
Villas, NJ
I use this on my blonde hair and it's amazing it keeps my blonde from fading out so quick
Amber D.
Was very nourishing for my hair! Perfect for keeping the brassiness out of my hi-lights!
Talisha C.
This leaves your blonde brightened and takes it the brassy yellow tones in your hair. Your hair will be super soft and the smell is to die for. One of my favorite things is the smell of the product and food quality!
Barbara D.
What is the best hair product to remove the yellow from natural grey hair. don't know if it is caused from water deposits and holiday sun exposure.