BY BIOSILK

Cleanse BioSilk Silver Lights Shampoo moisturizes hair while neutralizing yellow to brighten grey and white hair and eliminates brassiness in highlighted and tinted hair. Silk proteins penetrate hair to condition and create incredible shine. Sulfate and paraben free. Not tested on animals. see more...

• What is the best hair product to remove the yellow from n...1 Answers
Emma P.
Garner, NC
Amazing smell! It can get pricey, but you just have to find the right coupons. My hair is pretty easy to work with especially after using these nicer shampoos that help a lot. I would totally recommend to anyone looking to spend a little extra.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Love this product it makes my hair feel incredibly soft and look really nice and gives it a beautiful shine. One of these bottles will last awhile because a little goes a Very long Way with this stuff you don't need much at all!
Mary A.
Charlotte
Great shampoo if you have highlights or your hair bleach to blond of silver, it keep the yellow looking tone off the hair and it keep the silver or blond color as it should be I really like it a lot it’s a great shampoo
Talisha C.
This leaves your blonde brightened and takes it the brassy yellow tones in your hair. Your hair will be super soft and the smell is to die for. One of my favorite things is the smell of the product and food quality!
Lauren C.
This is always my go to when I have platinum blonde hair it keeps it healthy and frizz free while keeping the tone super bright and no brass or green just silver and purple white princess hair how it should be!
Halie G.
Beckley, WV
I love this shampoo! It’s great for brightening my blonde hair. It lathers up so well and lightens my hair and leaves it soft! It
Gets the job done and it smells great and I’m very satisfied with the product!
Leslie B.
Rutledge, GA
I love this shampoo for my fur babies! It smell lovely just like my biosilk shampoo! It hasn't caused any skin irritation in my fox terrier which has very sensitive skin! It cleans great, and I love how easily it lathers up. However I must admit my favorite this about it is that my dogs smell great, even when they are still wet! I am very satisfied with this product
Toby T.
washington, DC
This shampoo did help to even out some brassiness in my color-treated hair, but it dried it out like crazy. After using for a few days, it became difficult for me to straighten and style my hair the way I usually do. The smell wasn't great either. Overall, not my favorite.
Beverly B.
N Las Vegas, NV
This stuff is great...and I don't have white hair. I have naturally daaarrrrk brown hair and when I had it lightened with all over blond highlights, this shampoo kept my highlights looking fresh and kept the copper tones at bay. And Biosilk products always smell so fab!
Diana D.
Pompano beach , FL
I love this stuff it's a little expensive but I try going to marshal or tjmax and try getting them a little am cheaper. I love this brand I have long curly colored hair and his helps my hair at all times .
Barbara D.
What is the best hair product to remove the yellow from natural grey hair. don't know if it is caused from water deposits and holiday sun exposure.