Hair CareHair ProductsConditionerBioSilk
by Biosilk SILVER LIGHTS CONDITIONER 12 OZ

BIOSILK by Biosilk SILVER LIGHTS CONDITIONER 12 OZ

Condition BioSilk Silver Lights Conditioner with botanical extracts and herbs moisturizes hair while neutralizing yellow to brighten grey and white hair and eliminating brassiness in highlighted and tinted hair. Silk proteins penetrate hair to condition and create incredible shine. Not tested on animals.

Is the pigment more violet or blue?
Would it do anything to medium brown hair?
What is the best hair product to remove the yellow from natural grey hair. don't know if it is caused from water deposits and holiday sun exposure.
Start your review of BIOSILK by Biosilk SILVER LIGHTS CONDITIONER 12 OZ!
Monique E.
Lakeview, MI
Excellent shampoo for grey/blonde. Tones and brightens. High quality . I also use their pet line on my Yorkie and myself and kids. The shine and detangler us amazing!
Diana D.
Pompano Beach , FL
I love this stuff it's a little expensive but I try going to marshal or tjmax and try getting them a little am cheaper. I love this brand I have long curly colored hair and his helps my hair at all times .
Tara G.
Marlboro, NJ
Great stuff! No perfume, no allergens. For white hair, it removes discolorations and gives a healthy shine. It's the only shampoo I will use.
Mary A.
Charlotte
Great shampoo if you have highlights or your hair bleach to blond of silver, it keep the yellow looking tone off the hair and it keep the silver or blond color as it should be I really like it a lot it’s a great shampoo
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
1,466 reviews
Love this product it makes my hair feel incredibly soft and look really nice and gives it a beautiful shine. One of these bottles will last awhile because a little goes a Very long Way with this stuff you don't need much at all!
Emma P.
Garner, NC
Amazing smell! It can get pricey, but you just have to find the right coupons. My hair is pretty easy to work with especially after using these nicer shampoos that help a lot. I would totally recommend to anyone looking to spend a little extra.
Toby T.
Washington, DC
This shampoo did help to even out some brassiness in my color-treated hair, but it dried it out like crazy. After using for a few days, it became difficult for me to straighten and style my hair the way I usually do. The smell wasn't great either. Overall, not my favorite.
Allison S.
I am obsessed with biosilk and their hair products. This shampoo keeps my blonde hair ashy and keeps it from getting orangey. It also smells great and keeps it moisturized too!
Rubi R.
I loved this. But lately I feel like hair being more dry and I'm starting to get dandruff. Maybe I'm not using it right. I do have both the shampoo and conditioner and the leave in one. I use them daily.
alysia A.
Tampa, FL
Smells so good . Very good for softening and cleansing hair with out being drying too your hair