BY BIOSILK

Condition BioSilk Silver Lights Conditioner with botanical extracts and herbs moisturizes hair while neutralizing yellow to brighten grey and white hair and eliminating brassiness in highlighted and tinted hair. Silk proteins penetrate hair to condition and create incredible shine. Not tested on animals. see more...

Morgan C.
Glen Daniel, WV
I️ have never tried this product. I️ have light blonde hair and am looking for something to keep my tones cool between dyes, I️ would love to try this shampoo and conditioner.
Brandy T.
I think this product does a great job of conditioning.I have very dry hair just only use a small amount or you will be oily! It works for me but I haven’t tried many other brands so not positive how it compares.
Shelley G.
If you have blonde hair and need brassines removed, this will do it. My grandma uses it also for her silver hair and it is much brighter than before she used it.
Cirrias W.
Palm Coast, FL
Together with the shampoo, this conditioner makes my hair look amazing, never dull looking and adding pretty highlights to my very light blonde hair
Courtney Q.
Oak Hill, OH
Bio silk products leave my hair feeling flat. I have thin hair and even after blow drying and styling it still leaves it flat with no volume.
Jennifer (.
I love this conditioner when I had highlights a really kept them looking fresh I would recommend this to people who have died light hair
D.D. D.
Honaker, VA
Love love love! It is my favorite of all favorites. Best for neutral scalp. Both dry or oily. It's amazing compared to others.
Casey K.
Ripley, WV
Biosilk is always a winner if you want your hair to be super soft, smell good, and look healthy. I love the way it smells!
Lauren L.
Berwick, LA
As a cosmetologist this is a great tool used in my career. You can buy them at professional hair stores. Good for blondes
mandie M.
Cordova, AL
Biosilk Silk Therapy Serum is my go to hair serum. It leaves the ends looking and feeling smooth and silky.