BY BIOSILK

A feather-light leave-in silk treatment for all hair types-Incredibly replenishes & regenerates hair-Strengthens hair inside out & repairs split ends-Protects hair from pollution UV & external aggression-Nourishes hair without adding weight-Leaves hair smooth shiny & healthy Product Line: Biosilk - Hair CareProduct Size: 1000ml/34oz see more...

Jordan B.
Quakertown, PA
I have thick, curly, frizzy hair and use a little bit of this after I shower and it helps reduce frizz without weighing down my hair.  Also, when I straighten my hair, I use a little bit to help protect it from heat damage.  Although it is a little pricey, a lot goes a long way and this will last you a while so it is worth the buy.
Jessica W.
Mascoutah , IL
This is my favorite smelling hair product on the market. It makes your hair so soft but a little goes a long way. Add too much and your hair will be a greasy mess. A pea sized amount is all you need. Also it goes on sale a
Lot so I would wait and not waste money paying full price!
Sara S.
Naples, FL
This is a big, big bottle of Biosilk. Mine was given to me by my mother who purchased it at the salon by recommendation of her stylist, she didn't care for it so it was passed to me. The product is... so-so. Sometimes I feel like it dries my hair out, others it works fine.
I started using a other product line instead with much better results, so this was pushed to the back of my cabinet. I do plan on finishing the bottle so I reach for it occasionally. I would not repurchase though.
Claire E.
Lake Elmo, MN
My mother is a hair stylist and salon owner so I have been seeing Biosilk for years when I would accompany her to purchase new product for her salon. I like to test new shampoo and conditioner because to be honest I have never found a real dream come true when it comes to this. I have fairly thick hair and Biosilk did not make the cut, my hair was greasy by the end of the day when most products I could wash every other day. It does smell nice, but that's where I would argue the good qualities end.
Jolene M.
springfield, IL
As a stylist I have used Silk Therapy for years and after reading different reviews I understand why some do not like the product. When using Silk Therapy I always tell my clients that a little goes a long way and you can always add more. It does give the hair incredible shine...but with shine the appearance my seam greasy. I would also recommend working from your ends up.
Sherry Q.
Jonesboro, AR
Biosilk SILK Thetepy is my go to for soft hair, tames fluaways and the smell is do dreamy. It only takes a little so it last along timr. You can try the small bottle at first but you will def want to start buying it. My hair is shiny and smells so good.i use it mote on the ends and my hair is shoulder length.
Laura D.
Richmond, BC
I bought this with high expectations.. It was not at all what I wanted. It smelled awful. So bad that every time I used it I would end up washing it out because it was so strong. I generally love Biosilk products, but this was horrid.
Krista L.
Avon, OH
Biosilk is a STAPLE in my hair care regimen! I have very long hair that reaches below my waist. This is a life saver Year around makes my hair touchable soft and manageable without sacrificing volume. I will NEVER hesitate to recommend Biosilk!
Lisa m.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Have been using this product for many years. It is amazing how soft if makes my hair. Lasts me a long time. I need to try more from this line.
zsanique c.
CHANDLER, AZ
My go to for any dryness in my hair, ill use everyday for a week and see major changes. I love this product a little pricy but worth the buck.