BIOSILK by Biosilk GLAZING GEL LIGHT HOLD 12 OZ uploaded by Maria L.

BY BIOSILK

Style BioSilk Glazing Gel is a light-hold sculpting gel that distributes evenly to give body and shine without stickiness. Ideal for roller setting, blow drying and wet looks. Paraben free. Not tested on animals. see more...

Jordan P.
Greenfield, WI
I was introduced to this product by my hair stylist and I instantly fell in love. It smells amazing, and provides the perfect amount of hold and control. I have thin wavy hair and it gets rid of the frizz and tames my hair perfectly. I also have friends who have very curly hair and they love it as well!
Brooke W.
This stuff definitely adds shine and smoothness to your hair. I recommend this to everybody. I barely use a drop and it spreads through all my hair and I have pretty thick hair. a Little goes a long way with this product.
Mary R.
Another product I have. It smells amazing and leave your hair super soft and smelling fabulous. I even use it to define my curls.
Stacy Y.
Saint Louis, MO
I don't recommend this product for oily hair as it can get too shiny. But for those with coarse thick dry hair give this a try!
Mahryah W.
Love this! Doesn't weigh your hair down and controls frizz! Smells great too! Would definitely recommend
Christina C.
Lebanon, MO
I use this every time I wash my hair. Helps keep my hair from getting too frizzy throughout the day.