BY BIOSILK

Spray Spritz Firm Hold Paraben Free BioSilk Silk Therapy Spray Spritz is a fast drying, firm hold, non aerosol hair spray designed for creative finishing. Not tested on animals. see more...

• What exactly does this product do for your hair? Is it he...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Christina O.
Reseda, CA
I have been using this product for years. I used to use it more years ago and I do use it less nowadays because there are so many other products. But in those years of use it was amazing and I was happy with it. Only problem is to make sure you dont over use or use too much or hair tends to look oily.
Rachele N.
Great for the swim bag and you can brush right through that tangled mess after the pool or beach. Many uses for this product. Smells great, gets the tangled out. I highly recommend this product!
Nicole R.
Staten Island
Biosilk is a great product. I love the smell of all their products. My hair is color-treated and it's very thick and curly and BioSilk definitely tames my hair. I love how silky it makes my hair feel after each use. I would recommend and will continue to use.
Savannah W.
Biosilk is seriously one of my favorite brands. The silk therapy is wonderful. A tiny bit of product goes a long a way. I highly recommend for anyone with frizzy hair.
Lisa D.
Zephyrhills, FL
Nothing compares to this stuff! I’ve tried many products, but this is, by far, the best. Leaves hair feeling so soft & silky. Very light. Smells amazing! Worth the price!
Angel G.
Phenix City, AL
This Biosilk spray is pretty great for my medium length, somewhat curly hair. It helps to tame and soften without messing with my hair.
Rouzel b.
This takes care of the frizz in my hair especially during summer time. What I like about this spray is it doesn't leave residues to my hair
Merry L.
Decatur, IL
The smell of this serum is amazing. It's so clean and refreshing. I love using it on my wet hair when I'm running late in the morning.
Kristavel F.
Los Angeles, CA
I love using this on my daughters hair it makes her hair so soft and easy to comb it helps to detangle and it keeps it hydrated as well
Malorey H.
This is a great product. It made my hair very soft and smooth and shiny, and completely transformed my hairs appearance!
Abigail B.
Albion, MI
What exactly does this product do for your hair? Is it heat relief? Giving volume, or what?