BY BIOSILK

Silk Filler Leave-In Treatment Paraben Free BioSilk Silk Therapy Silk Filler is a cationic leave-in treatment that helps repairs damaged areas in the hair to even porosity. Ideal treatment to prepare hair for a chemical service. Not tested on animals. see more...

Nikki I.
Glendale, CA
Ive heard this product is amazing and well it’s true . The price is reasonable but it’s worth it . I think it’s a great product for dry hair and helps maintain my color
Courtney M.
Farmington, MN
I've used Biosilk Silk Therapy for over 20 years now. It's the perfect product to put a small amount on your hair while it's still damp. It's full of great things for your hair, plus it detangles and protects against heat. It smells AMAZING too. I even use it on my daughter as a detangler and it keeps her long hair looking and feeling healthy.
Tiffany N.
Bend, OR
This stuff is gold in liquid form!!! No joke. My hair drinks this product in and stays sooo soft and silky. NO EXAGGERATION. I will.buy this for the rest of my life hands down.
hanna y.
california
Biosilk serums have the most amazing scent, one I haven't found in any other product. Not only does it moisturize your hair, but it leAves it smelling super nice
Sharayah G.
Salem, OR
Must have! It smells amazing and is a great leave in treatment. It is way better then other brands! So worth the price, it lasts forever!
Mira H.
I have used this brand for added softness for years and years. They make great products and I just love the scents.
Keziah T.
Mishawaka, IN
The only hair product you need. A detangler, defrizz, moisturizer all in one. A little goes a long way
Victoria H.
Defiantly love how this smells works well on moisturizing hair without leaving or looking extra greasy
Cindy A.
Strathroy , ON
I really like how this makes my hair feel and how healthy it looks after I use it, definitely a keeper