Biosilk Biolage Keratindose Shampoo uploaded by Erin H.

BY BIOSILK

Creates a rich, sulfate free lather to help maintain the integrity of over-processed hair. see more...

• I have been on the hunt for a new shampoo. I've loved the...2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new shampoo I have bleached blo...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jessica M.
Big stone gap , VA
This is a great product for your hair if it's damaged by dyeing, cold weather, heat etc. this uses a combination of nutrients and oils to replenish moisture into your hair. You can find at any salons or online and for a wonderful price!
Erika E.
First let me start by saying this leaves my hair smelling amazing!
I used this when I had color treated my hair to get a bright purple color. Needless to say it was drying out my hair badly.
I only use it when I color treat my hair because of the price tag.Otherwise I would use it as a regular everyday shampoo.
Worth buying if your hair is damaged.
Kassiah P.
Really repaired my ends and made my scalp feel moist and healthy. Lathers well, worth the price, effective, smells great, sold at select locations (I found mine at Ulta Beauty). I am a repeat customer for this product and 10/10 would highly recommend.
Breeana H.
Chula Vista, CA
I like this shampoo. It has a good scent and doesn’t make my hair frizz. I really enjoy the bio line of this company. I have a dry scalp and I probably would use it to address this problem, but as a regular shampoo I think it’s good
Kerrigan C.
This makes my hair feel awesome! So soft and smells good. I recommend giving it a try. It doesn’t get super sudsy but that’s okay with me as long as it’s working well. It’s a little more pricy than done shampoos but worth it!!
kristine a.
Newark, NJ
Sometimes because of the weather my hair tends to frizz out causing my curls to not look so great . Usually I’d reach for my biosilk to help with this . It doesn’t stop it completely but I helps a lot
Kenia A.
Santa Ana , CA
This shampoo works wonders! Ever since I started using it my hair felt and looked healthier. It helps promote hair growth as well. My hair feels so silky and smooth after using this shampoo. Definitely recommend
Alayna B.
Sapulpa, OK
want this so bad. it's so good. I LOVE THIS!! I want it again so bad. it's amazing and it works a well. makes my hair looks so good. it's great. yeahhhh YAYYY yesss
Bailey B.
Richmond, VA
First off, Biolage products always leave my hair smelling amazing all day. This shampoo is no different, it is not overly scented, but you get a whiff of it once in a while when you turn your head and it's a great, fresh, floral smell. This Shampoo makes my dry, overprocessed hair manageable, shiny, and healthy feeling. I bought the giant bottles with pumps and never run out of the product. I use it in conjunction with the Biolage Keratindose conditioner and sometimes a deep conditioning treatment. What I like most about this line is that it doesn't weigh my hair down like most other keratin products do.
Pamela P.
Rochester, NY
I like how big the bottle is. It ends up lasting a long time. The smell is very nice. Even my husband noticed it after I used this. I was looking for something to smooth out my hair and help it not look so frizzy. The problem is, my hair is very fine so this was a bit too heavy. I definitely could not go without washing my hair everyday since it made my hair look a little greasy. Great brand but this particular one wasn't for me.
Callie B.
Florence, AL
I have been on the hunt for a new shampoo. I've loved the one I've been using but it's starting to leave buildup on the crown of my head so it's time to find a new one! I've heard lots of good things about biolage but wondering if this is the one I should start with? My hair is highlighted, thick, wavy, and I wash 2-3 times a week. Would this be a good option for me?
Courtney B.
Las vegas, NV
I have been looking for a new shampoo I have bleached blonde damaged hair does this help?