BY BIOSILK

An ideal spray styling tool that contains natural silk vitamins herbs and texturizing salts to create natural looking beach waves with volume body texture and ideal movement. Product Specification Type - Hair Spray - Unisex. Item Weight - 5.6 oz. see more...

Jennifer B.
I did like this product, just not good for second day. I have curly hair and it feels kind of greasy, I felt like I needed to wash my hair. Good price.
Sabrina S.
I LOVE BIOSILK! It’s perfect after just getting out of the shower but it’s also great for just giving some body and texture to dry hair too. It doesn’t get crunchy but it still makes hair feel coarse and full as if you just got out of the ocean.
Kasey C.
Las Cruces, NM
Every product I've used from biosilk has been amazing and this product is no different. Exceeded my expectations I'd love to try more products of biosilk to possibly move all hair care to biosilk. Will definitely continue to purchase.
Samantha R.
Tucson, AZ
I love to spray this all over before blowing drying my hair. After dried it has so much texture and just helps with the curling process that much more. Very effective and have purchased multiple times.
Olivia P.
Williamsport, PA
I bought this bottle on clearance at T.J. Maxx, because I had run out of my salt spray and I wanted to splurge and get something worth the money. This product smells really good, and it does what it's supposed to. My only issue with this product is the packaging, and the spray nozzle because some of the product will drip down, leaving my fingers sticky and wet with the product I paid for. Also, the back of my hair slightly clumped in the back, making it more messy than "beachy." I definitely recommend putting it in your hair before you sleep, and putting your hair in a bun to help the product develop the texture it advertises.
Nicole P.
Began using recently in place of Aquage sea salt spray. I used that for many years and was looking for a change, and something new to try. It smells nice, and isn't heavy. I give my hair a quick messy curl and then spray this in and scrunch a little to add the texture to it. Works well on already dry hair. I tried using it on wet hair and then styling as above (which I usually did with aquage), but it left a really thick sticky feel. Recommend dry hair, with a little style before actually putting the product on.
Autumn N.
Concord , NH
I like the smell of the product but am not impressed with it enough to pay the price or the product. Occasionally I find it at tj max then I will purchase it.
Victoria B.
Williston, FL
I've been using biosilk for as far as I could remember! I absolutely love this! Perfect soft waves with beach texture! Value is always great!
JimiJo F.
Winston Salem, NC
This product works great for my thin "sort of wavy" hair. It make it look amazing! I just wish it was a bit cheaper.