BY BIOSILK

Pump for 33.8 oz Liter bottles of shampoo and conditioner see more...

Buy on Amazon
Cheyanne E.
Eva, Alabama
This Product Worked Great! I really enjoyed it and would use it again! And it is a super great deal for such a good product. Its so much better than others I have used in the past before. Very long lasting! Very very satisfied with it 100%!!!!!!!!!
Alayna B.
Sapulpa, OK
want this so bad. it's so good. I LOVE THIS!! I want it again so bad. it's amazing and it works a well. makes my hair looks so good. it's great. yeahhhh YAYYY yesss
Jen R.
Holbrook, MA
If your buying a big shampoo bottle you must have a pump!! I use this so I don't use too much product I have oily hair and if I use the bottle I get way to much product! I will buy another one for my conditioner. I get these at ultra they usually have specials if you buy the value size shampoo or conditioner!
Alyssa E.
Pumps are essential for me! When my hands are slippery in the shower, the last thing I want to do is fumble with opening a bottle, dispensing the perfect amount and them putting it back without dropping it. When I use the pump, I don't have to pick up the bottle and the perfect amount comes out effortlessly.
Hannah H.
Havelock, NC
I love pumps so much more than just regular squeeze bottles. This pump is sturdy and pumps the perfect amount of shampoo or conditioner. I've used this same pump for almost three years so it lasts a really long time.
Denise L.
vvv LKS16w23c LKS16w23c LKS16w23 LKS16w23 LKS16w23 LKS16w23 LKS16w23 LKS16w23 LKS16w23 LKS16w23 LKS16w23 LKS16w23 LKS16w23 LKS16w23 LKS16w23 LKS16w23 LKS16w23 LKS16w23 LKS16w23 LKS16w23 LKS16w23 LKS16w23 LKS16w23 LKS16w23 LKS16w23 LKS16w23 LKS16w23 LKS16w23 LKS16w23 LKS16w23
kate b.
manhattan, ks
Pumps what would you do with out them ?? Pick the bottle up and let it slip threw your soapy fingers and smash your toe. That's what happens with out the pumps. You can use them on continuous bottles and they are not expensive! *love*
Caitlin R.
Lilburn, GA
This is an awesome little pretty affordable addition you can buy that is not connected to any product itself. The pump can be used on any of these products or even some other shampoo or conditioner you might want.
McKenna K.
Lincoln, NE
I feel like a pump is a necessity for all of my shampoo and conditioner bottles. I like this one though because I don't have to pump it 12 times to get an amount I want. It dispenses the correct amount and doesn't get gunked up like some do.
Shayne S.
Chancellor, AL
Love Love Love Biosilk products. They leave my hair feeling clean and silky without being weighed down. The fly-aways disappear and my hair looks soft and shiny. One of my very favorite hair products ever. I can't say enough good things about the whole line of products.