Biosilk 288206 Hydrating Shampoo - 12 oz - Shampoo

Farouk BioSilk Hydrating Shampoo replenishes damaged or dry hair using botanical extracts, herbs and silk proteins that penetrate the hair shaft and create incredible shine, Available in a convenient travel size, see more...

• I use the silk serum, love it. Is the shampoo worth how e...3 Answers
Biosilk 288206 Hydrating Shampoo - 12 oz - Shampoo
  • "This product was great for dry or damaged hair, I have always struggled with dry hair and after using biosilk hydrating shampoo my hair is more manageable without appearing greasy or weighed down." in 2 reviews
  • "I love Bio Silk I have frizzy hair and it really helped with the dryness and the frizzness and left my hair smelling great. " in 1 review
  • "This works pretty well on dry, frizzy damaged hair." in 1 review
  • "It is a great product just not a great product for me to use on my hair." in 1 review
  • "this has got to be one of the best shampoos there is it not only makes your hair soft it repairs any damages " in 1 review
Laura L.
Clarksville, TN
The Biosilk Shampoo is an okay product. It may work well for other hair types, but for fine hair like mine I have found that it actually makes my hair feel greasy. It is a great product just not a great product for me to use on my hair.
Tammy K.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Since I splurged on this product I was really hoping to see some results. Unfortunately I did not find it to make my hair any softer. I was disappointed after spending money on this.
Yvonne M.
Apple valley , CA
This product was great for dry or damaged hair, I have always struggled with dry hair and after using biosilk hydrating shampoo my hair is more manageable without appearing greasy or weighed down. It makes my hair feel light and healthy!!
Alison D.
Alexandria, VA
This works pretty well on dry, frizzy damaged hair. I do suggest changing it up w something because I have found that prolonged use can make the hair feel greasy.
Aaliyah L.
Savannah, GA
This product really helped my dry hair! This product one of my top five shampoos that I use. It made my hair soft every time I use it.
Katherine B.
Murphysboro, IL
I love bio silk serum, dislike the shampoo! My hair is thick and dry...this shampoo did nothing for me. Very disappointing.
Brandi S.
Mt Sterling, KY
I have thin dry hair and it did nothing to my hair other than dry it out more. It was also expensive. Ill never buy it again.
Christi P.
Bartlesville, OK
amber c.
Humble, TX
This has got to be one of the best shampoos there is it not only makes your hair soft it repairs any damages
Lexey S.
Biosilk is one of the best products I have used on dry damaged hair! All of their items are perfection :)
Brianna J.
I use the silk serum, love it. Is the shampoo worth how expensive it is ?