BY BIOSILK

Biosilk spa silk moisturizing lotion is enriched with silk to rejuvenate while restoring the skins natural moisture balance. Size: 2.26 ounces Quantity: One (1) moisturizing lotion Targeted area: Hair Skin/hair type: Most hair types We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Jacquelin A.
cary, NC
The smell of things in this line are pure heaven for me. Makes me feel like I just left the salon bit my checkbook is so much happier lol. It is a little price compared to other drugstore brands but i think its worth every single penny. You only need a snall amount, a little goes a long way. I use it after bloe drying my hair or to my damp hair when im styling it wet. Love this stuff!
FantasyBeauty34🔮💎💄✨💋✨✨ B.
I really like this brand it smells so good and leaves hair silky smooth. Long lasting. Depending on the hair type fine hair would be a dime size and a nickel size portion for coarse thick hair. Because if to much is used it will just wear your hair down. Drug store or beauty store purchase.💁✨
Amber S.
Bowling Green, KY
This makes your hair feel amazing the only thing is do not use a lot you only need a tiny tiny tiny bit and I recommend to use it while dry if you're going to sleep but put it on when your hair's wet if you're going to blow dry so you're at hair does not look oily throughout the day
Giteriana H.
Madison, WI
I liked this stuff, I only use it every so often as I have other things, this is kind of my back up! Smells really good, had kind of an oily feeling but that is okay because I have curly hair! Doesn’t harden, lasts in humid weather! I recommend!
Hailey L.
This product is really nice to use all of the time. It smells great and leaves your skin feeling smooth and moisturized. There is no chemical residue left behind. I think it compares well to others. I was satisfied using this product.
Kaila F.
Amherst , NY
I used this a couple times and loved it, just as the name says it makes hair feel like silk. It gives an amazing shine and worth every penny. I think I paid around 12$ but I wasn't disappointed once I used it
neva h.
mesa, AZ
Undoubtedly one of the best names out there. I love biosulk and always have some of this on hand, my hairdresser orders this ... among other things ... for me on a regular basis.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Whoa, this is a really nice lotion that will be certain to give your skin extra moisture all year around. And the scent is amazing. You and your skin will love this lotion! Biosilk Spa Silk Moisturizing Lotion
Corbi P.
Atlanta, GA
I love using this product in the winter seasons for my hair because I feel that it locks more moisture in my hair than anything else. I have low porosity hair so adding heat to my hair when using this product is nourishment for my follicles to open up and get them or should that it craves. I highly suggest this product if you have Type 4 A&B hair.
Stefanie L.
Discovery Bay, CA
I love the way this serum smells and makes my hair feel. i used to use this all the time but i stopped only because if my hair touched my face with this on i would break out. other than that biosilk is a great product!