BY BIOSIL

Collagen is essential for beautiful skin, hair and nails as well as healthy bones and joints. But starting at age 21, collagen diminishes 1% per year. By age 30, the signs become visible. For years, scientists searched for a method to give the human... see more...

Rachel M.
I've used this several times and I find it to be really relaxing at the end of a long week and in general, I adore the smell of vanilla; not too strong, not too faint.
Jessica Q.
Welland, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are super easy to take and pretty much tasteless. I noticed a different in my nails after a few weeks and I'm still waiting on my hair to see if it makes any positive changes. I will buy these drops again
Sophia D.
I have only been taking it for two weeks and I am seeing a slight difference in my skin in terms of reduction of fine lines. It has a horrible taste and I often have to hold my nose when taking it with water. I will go with the pills the next time.