Bioshock
Bioshock
By Bioshock
Allie T.

Has anyone had a chance to play Bioshock 2? What are your thoughts on both games?

Irish C.
Irish C.
3 years, 1 month ago
One is still better. Two felt lacking but still a good game
China C.
Michael K.
Michael K.
Bourbonnais, IL
4 years, 11 months ago
I loved Bioshock so much that Bioshock 2 was an easy purchase. I personally loved Bioshock 2 more for three main reasons. Firstly: I am a melee weapon kind of guy, and the drill was easy to use and killed very quickly. Secondly:I loved the concept of Big Daddys and Little Sissters, so i found it very interesting to finally be a Big Daddy and play through their eyes. Lastly: The point that tipped it over for me is the fact that you can have both your power and a gun out at once. It made Bioshock life much easier!
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Buckeye, AZ
4 years, 11 months ago
Not yet, but it is on my to do list.
Christian C.
Christian C.
Nelsonville, OH
5 years ago
I love the game play on all 3 bio shocks.. I had 3 pre ordered for the last 2 years and I'm so happy its finally out.
Shaun B.
Shaun B.
Old Hickory, TN
I have only played Bioshock Infinite
Starsky D.
Starsky D.
Birmingham UK
5 years ago
I prefer the second one to this one, I have really high hopes for infinite.
Chelsea L.
Chelsea L.
Oklahoma City, OK
5 years ago
Both are great!! I just started the infinite two nights ago and it's amazing!!
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Ewa Beach, HI
5 years, 1 month ago
I feel the the second game really expanded on the first. I play them both and really like the new additions they added. Cant wait to play the third.