Bioshock
Bioshock
By Bioshock
Allie T.
Allie T.
Has anyone had a chance to play Bioshock 2? What are your thoughts on both games?
Irish C.
Irish C.
2 years, 7 months ago
One is still better. Two felt lacking but still a good game
China C.
Michael K.
Michael K.
Bourbonnais, IL
4 years, 4 months ago
I loved Bioshock so much that Bioshock 2 was an easy purchase. I personally loved Bioshock 2 more for three main reasons. Firstly: I am a melee weapon kind of guy, and the drill was easy to use and killed very quickly. Secondly:I loved the concept of Big Daddys and Little Sissters, so i found it very interesting to finally be a Big Daddy and play through their eyes. Lastly: The point that tipped it over for me is the fact that you can have both your power and a gun out at once. It made Bioshock life much easier!
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Buckeye, AZ
4 years, 4 months ago
Not yet, but it is on my to do list.
Christian C.
Christian C.
Nelsonville, OH
4 years, 5 months ago
I love the game play on all 3 bio shocks.. I had 3 pre ordered for the last 2 years and I'm so happy its finally out.
Shaun B.
Shaun B.
Old Hickory, TN
I have only played Bioshock Infinite
Starsky D.
Starsky D.
Birmingham UK
4 years, 5 months ago
I prefer the second one to this one, I have really high hopes for infinite.
Chelsea L.
Chelsea L.
Oklahoma City, OK
4 years, 5 months ago
Both are great!! I just started the infinite two nights ago and it's amazing!!
Ewa Beach, HI
4 years, 6 months ago
I feel the the second game really expanded on the first. I play them both and really like the new additions they added. Cant wait to play the third.
Ewa Beach, HI
4 years, 6 months ago
Kathleen C.
Kathleen C.
Federal Way, WA
4 years, 7 months ago
Both games are great and I'm still undecided on which is my favorite. I would say that Bioshock 2 is much easier simply because the dual wielding is just abuseable as all get out. In terms of graphics Bioshock 2 blows the graphics from the original out of the water. (But the graphics from Bioshock are still decent) The storylines from each games are both great. The weapons and plasmids in Bioshock 2 are better save for the way broken Wrench from Bioshock (it can be godly). Overall: I would highly recommend both. Easy to play, cheap and really fun.
Carolyn R.
Carolyn R.
Mooresville, NC
4 years, 7 months ago
I adored the first Bioshock. I found it unique, fun, and the story-line was epic. The second one, not so much. I hated playing as a big daddy. I found it annoying, the traps were aggravating and the story line, although interesting, wasn't what I wanted. However, I did greatly enjoy the part where you saw through the eyes of a little sister (it was my favorite) and the ending was much better than the first.