by Bioshock
  • 16 Q&A
Ask a Question
Allie T.
Allie T.

Has anyone had a chance to play Bioshock 2? What are your thoughts on both games?
Irish C.
Irish C.
Feb. 25, 2015, 11:31 p.m.
One is still better. Two felt lacking but still a good game
China C.
I personally enjoyed 2 more than 1
Michael K.
Michael K.
May 9, 2013, 3:31 p.m.
I loved Bioshock so much that Bioshock 2 was an easy purchase. I personally loved Bioshock 2 more for three main reasons. Firstly: I am a melee weapon kind of guy, and the drill was easy to use and killed very quickly. Secondly:I loved the concept of Big Daddys and Little Sissters, so i found it very interesting to finally be a Big Daddy and play through their eyes. Lastly: The point that tipped it over for me is the fact that you can have both your power and a gun out at once. It made Bioshock life much easier!
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
May 4, 2013, 12:22 a.m.
Not yet, but it is on my to do list.
Christian C.
Christian C.
April 6, 2013, 12:46 p.m.
I love the game play on all 3 bio shocks.. I had 3 pre ordered for the last 2 years and I'm so happy its finally out.
Shaun B.
Shaun B.
April 3, 2013, 6:55 p.m.
I have only played Bioshock Infinite
Starsky D.
Starsky D.
March 29, 2013, 12:02 p.m.
I prefer the second one to this one, I have really high hopes for infinite.
Chelsea L.
Chelsea L.
March 28, 2013, 3:32 p.m.
Both are great!! I just started the infinite two nights ago and it's amazing!!
Sarah P.
March 20, 2013, 1:19 p.m.
I feel the the second game really expanded on the first. I play them both and really like the new additions they added. Cant wait to play the third.
Sarah P.
March 20, 2013, 1:19 p.m.
Kathleen C.
Kathleen C.
Feb. 17, 2013, 10:43 p.m.
Both games are great and I'm still undecided on which is my favorite. I would say that Bioshock 2 is much easier simply because the dual wielding is just abuseable as all get out. In terms of graphics Bioshock 2 blows the graphics from the original out of the water. (But the graphics from Bioshock are still decent) The storylines from each games are both great. The weapons and plasmids in Bioshock 2 are better save for the way broken Wrench from Bioshock (it can be godly). Overall: I would highly recommend both. Easy to play, cheap and really fun.
Carolyn R.
Carolyn R.
Feb. 8, 2013, 1:47 p.m.
I adored the first Bioshock. I found it unique, fun, and the story-line was epic. The second one, not so much. I hated playing as a big daddy. I found it annoying, the traps were aggravating and the story line, although interesting, wasn't what I wanted. However, I did greatly enjoy the part where you saw through the eyes of a little sister (it was my favorite) and the ending was much better than the first.

Join Now