BY BIOSHOCK

• Do you think it's beneficial to start with Bioshock (1) before mo...5 Answers
  • Would you be a Big Daddy or a Little Sister? 4 Answers
  • Is this a good game for first time rpg players?5 Answers
Bioshock
  • "Great game, intense atmosphere, gripping story line, great environment, battles are incredible, and combat is fluid and fun." in 93 reviews
  • "A fun first person shooter within the city of Rapture an eerie underwater distopia full of dangerous junkies and other enemies." in 31 reviews
  • "With such a twisted but incredible story behind the whole concept the game takes you into a world like any other and will forever be one of my favorite games to play!" in 27 reviews
  • "Honestly this is one of the best games I've ever played because the story was so original and captivating and the concept of this game is really something, although I do have to say the gun play on this one is a little bit average nothing to exciting but it's still a ton of fun!" in 24 reviews
  • "This is the only game I have ever played again after completing it the first time, the storyline, graphics and scare factor are amazing, set in a underwater city in the 50's it has you dodging bullets from scary big daddy's from the start to the end!" in 21 reviews
Abbie Q.
Loved this game, still haven't finished it because it got intense (and can only play at night) (yes I am a chicken) it was so fun!! The graphics, music, era of the game are so interesting and In really got into the game. The little sister are my favorite I am always trying to save them.
Ali V.
Baltimore, MD
Love love love this game, It has a great plot with a nice twist at the end. The characters are just plain creepy and I love it.  Since you have weapons and plasmids (special powers) there is replay value. I've played this game through at least 6 times, I don't think I'll ever get rid  of it.
Alexia S.
Bioshock is a gem of a game. I'm very much into vintage aesthetics and the deep sea, so it was a no-brainer that I would pick this one up. I've played it on a few different platforms and I would have to say it runs the best on console if you don't have a nice computer set up.
Kymber K.
Tulsa, OK
This was the first game I played that got me into gaming. The storyline is great, the graphics are awesome and it was a lot of fun. I enjoy the slightly creepy side to the game and would definitely recommend it to others. It’s not difficult to complete in a day of desired.
Brook B.
Frostburg, MD
Ah gosh this game is amazing! I've played all three and definitely enjoy the first on the most! The story line is very interesting, it takes up time but I'm okay with that because I enjoyed it alot!
Stephanie V.
Patterson, NY
Bioshock was one of the first games I played on my 360, and I wasn't disappointed. It's an amazing game, that has a very in depth story line with just enough plot twists to make it interesting, but not horribly confusing that you go "what the hell did I just do?".
The enemies are very well thought out, and scared and intrigued me to play the game more..I mean, they're not horribly mutated or other worldly monsters, but they're people..people who have gone insane from various circumstances, and with the vast powers down below and nothing to stop them..well, they got to do whatever they want, and that includes butchering people, climbing on ceilings, thinking a gun is your baby, setting people on fire, and so much more..
The overall storyline in itself is also amazing. You had escaped this world once before, but you were brought back in..thrust back into the undersea hell where no one could save you but yourself. There's a few down there who will actually help you out, but most are just completely out for themselves, while you're out to save others, such as the little sisters. You're a true hero, one who has to get his hands dirty and fight against your will..But in the end, you can save the world and spare innocent lives...
or go completely power hungry and unleash hell onto earth from the depths of the sea. Maybe you decide not to be that hero, and instead a villan.
On a final note, the most iconic enemy in the game, the big daddy, is actually quite terrifying. At first he looks like just a normal scuba diver with a drill..that's kinda creepy, but when you actually fight one..oh man, he takes a whole new level on adrenaline rushes. You do not want to scare his little sister..he WILL slaughter you horribly for it. And his back story makes him..well, much more interesting.
All in all, I'd total recommend playing this game, AND it's sequel. They're great games with good length, and good replay value to get both of the endings. Playing them more than once doesn't get boring.
Nadia S.
Everyone should play Bioshock. The storyline, the design of the city, and the choices that you make throughout the game make this "required reading" for any gamer. It's a first person shooter, which really isn't my genre of games at all, but the experience of going through the city of Rapture and see the twists and turns in the storyline make it well worth it. I can't recommend this game enough.
Taylor O.
Uniontown, OH
The aesthetic of this game is absolutely gorgeous. From the music, art and architecture to the character design and plot. It is one of my favorite serious since it is challenging yet gripping. I played it in the reversed order but I plan to revisit the serious in chronological order in the future.
Kayla M.
Minneapolis, MN
This game is super awesome. It took a little bit for me to get used to the controls at first, but they were great in the end. the storyline is awesome, especially since some of the things you choose to do effect how the game ends. I would definitely play this game again because i know i missed some side missions and didn't explore the whole world.
Chelsea M.
Willow Park, TX
This game! The Bioshock series is one of a kind. I love everything about it. The graphics, the game play and the story is amazing. I would recommend playing this. It's an FPS with some RPG elements to it. I love role play games and if you do too, you'll enjoy this game!
Alanna P.
Did you guys harvest or save the little sisters? or maybe did you do a little of both?
Maya W.
Plano, TX
Does the second game hold up to the first one? Should I just skip 2 and play the upcoming one?
Samantha H.
Guntown, MS
What's your favorite plasmid?
Jessica P.
Hewitt , TX
Did you like the newest Bioshock? Bioshock Infinite? I felt like it ruined my favorite game series.
Alfredo S.
Is it me or was this game impossible to play at its Hardest Difficulty?