BeautyFaceFacial SkincareBioré
Bior���� Rose Quartz + Charcoal Gentle Marshmallow Foam Cleanser

Bior���� Rose Quartz + Charcoal Gentle Marshmallow Foam Cleanser

by Bioré

Deep clean with unique foam to help deep clean without over-drying. It's surprisingly strong yet gentle, and oh-so-fun!

I am thinking of buying it, but I would like to know how good this product is? 🤔
Did this product leave anybody’s skin too dry feeling? For I have oily skin but don’t want this product to strip any oils excessively.
Start your review of Bior���� Rose Quartz + Charcoal Gentle Marshmallow Foam Cleanser!
Stacy  C.
Farmingdale, NY
Bior���� Rose Quartz + Charcoal Gentle Marshmallow Foam Cleanser uploaded by Stacy  C.
Purchased at: CVS
My experience with this product has been horrible. I used it when I first got it, my pores started to become clogged more often. So I stopped using because I wasn’t sure if it was this foam wash or something else. Well I used again 2 days ago after not using for about 2 months and I have 3 clogged pores that have become uncomfortable and seem infected. I will not recommend for oily skin (although it says for oily skin), be careful. Try someone else before you purchase!
Lithiumrainbow W.
Tiffin , OH
Bior���� Rose Quartz + Charcoal Gentle Marshmallow Foam Cleanser uploaded by Lithiumrainbow W.
Purchased at: Walmart
So I found this in the Walmart clearance and as a crystal girl I had to check it out. It does use real quartz which is way cool. I love the way it feels while using it and it is easier to remove than the previous cleaner I’ve mentioned. The scent is lovely and it really is gentle on your skin.
Edith  C.
San Antonio, TX
Bior���� Rose Quartz + Charcoal Gentle Marshmallow Foam Cleanser uploaded by Edith  C.
I have never used a foam cleanser. I loved the pink color and the spongy texture it has. I used it with my clarisonic and I liked that it's very foamy, it did not dry up my face, and it deeply cleaned my pores leaving me a healthy radiant look.
Angela C.
Mendham Twp, NJ
Bior���� Rose Quartz + Charcoal Gentle Marshmallow Foam Cleanser uploaded by Angela C.
Purchased at: CVS
I loved this foam, I used it every day during the morning and at night to clean my face, I felt my skin was clean, it is price is accessibleBior���� Rose Quartz + Charcoal Gentle Marshmallow Foam Cleanser
 Tara S.
Montpelier, OH
Bior���� Rose Quartz + Charcoal Gentle Marshmallow Foam Cleanser uploaded by  Tara S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I ran out of my regular kylie skin cleanser and was waiting to get it in the mail when I started breaking out. So I had to find a stand in until I got the kylie... This is pretty comparable to kylie actually. It's gentle. Smells good. Lathers great. And didn't leave my face too dry or greasy. Cheap too. Probably keep it around just in case I run out again lol
Katherine H.
Tazewell, TN
I liked it a lot, it foamed up good with lots of bubbles and smells great. It was really effective and made my face feel clean and soft. It does have a little bit of glitter in it but not so much that it was noticable. I would buy it again.
Brooke S.
Palmyra
this product gave me a chemical burn on my face. I wouldn't recommend. the only good thing about it it that it is that it smells nice, but it isn't worth the pain iv3 been in for the past 2 weeks.
Angel  D.
I really love everything about this cleanser. This is a fluffy foam cleanser that smells good and feels great going on your face and it always leaves my skin looking so great and feeling so soft and clean. I will definitely buy this again, I've already bought it 3 times before.
Sarah  H.
Purchased at: Amazon
Subtle yet sweet scent and a gentle and refreshing cleanser. My face hasn’t felt or looked this good in a long while.
maria L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like that this product is foam. It smells good and leaves my face feeling clean. Does not dry out your face . I’ve been wanting to try the Kylie skin foam cleanser but it is way too expensive!! This price is perfect and you get a good amount.