BioRepublic Skincare Green Tea Detox Purifying Fiber Mask Set uploaded by Allison F.BioRepublic Skincare Green Tea Detox Purifying Fiber Mask Set uploaded by Ainsley L.BioRepublic Skincare Green Tea Detox Purifying Fiber Mask Set uploaded by Veronica M.

BY BIOREPUBLIC SKINCARE

Gone are the days of attacking our blemishes with harsh chemicals and scrubs. These days, we prefer to kill 'em with kindness. These spa-worthy sheet masks are infused with natural green tea extract and plant collagen to give skin a boost of healing antioxidants while removing excess sebum (the oily residue that clogs pores). With smooth, nourished skin like this, we're never fighting dirty again. see more...

Buy on Target*
Sandy V.
I love any types of sheet masks that include green tea. This masks smells wonderful and like other masks, makes my skin feel so moisturized and glowy after use. The packaging is super cute and is easy to pack for traveling.
Olivia L.
Yay for masks! Super easy because it's the fiber masks. Immediately afterwards my skin felt nurished hydrated and looked very healthy and it lasted for like 3 days where I was still very pleased looking into a mirror
Allison R.
Youngsville, LA
I got this mask in an ipsy bag and really enjoyed it! It cleansed my skin and I woke up with less noticeable blemishes. It was not too irritating or too messy for a sheet mask
Allison F.
Love the green tea detox mask! My skin felt cool, refreshed, and moisturizer after use. I always feel hilarious wearing these masks but it does fit my face well!
Brittany W.
Cornelia, GA
Really love these! They leave my skin feeling so fresh and glowy. I like that these don't drip doen your neck the entire time. The 3 pack is a great deal.
Jazmin V.
Mayagüez
Me gusta mucho el producto, es excelente hace buen trabajo con la piel, no irrita al contrario humecta que es lo que buscaba realmente
Elia B.
This maks made my skin feel so soft,fresh and like i have a new skin. This good for all of you ir you want to keep your skin healthy
Chelsea E.
Lincoln Park, MI
Made my skin feel so soft and appear more balanced! Very happy with it and can't wait to use it more! Easy to use.