BY BIOREPUBLIC

Gone are the days of attacking our blemishes with harsh chemicals and scrubs. These days, we prefer to kill 'em with kindness. These spa-worthy sheet masks are infused with natural green tea extract and plant collagen to give skin a boost of healing antioxidants while removing excess sebum (the oily residue that clogs pores). With smooth, nourished skin like this, we're never fighting dirty again. see more...

Buy on Target
  • "This green tea sheet mask is my favorite mask I have ever used and I absolutely cannot wait to use it again!! I received two biorepublic masks in my ipsy bag and the green tea one is amazing. It smells SOO GOOD and it left my skin sooo hydrated and glowy. After you remove the mask you just rub the excess product into your skin for extra moisture!! I have very very sensitive skin and this mask gave me no problems at all! I highly recommend this mask if you want extra glow to your skin and need hydration :)" in 3 reviews
Mo K.
Nyack, NY
I love this mask! The excess product rubbed into my skin nicely and didn't leave a weird film behind. My skin felt very soft and looked glowy and super healthy! After using this mask my face did not get greasy over time, and remained nice and glowy. My skin definitely looked smoother and my blemishes seemed diminished. I would definitely recommend this mask if you have oily skin!
Veronica M.
Shawnee, KS
love these mask. 1: affordable $5 a mask. 2: adjustable and comfortable on your face. 3: no mess, no drip! 4: makes your skin feel hydrated and nourished. i highly recommend trying these sheet masks. i got my samples through Ipsy but i have seen these at Target and Walmart.
Ainsley L.
I love skin masks! They are perfect for the skin, especially BioRepublic's Face Mask. I love the Green tea infused one because it is the best for cleansing & clearing up the skin. I definitely would recommend this one to people with acne-prone skin!
Lisa O.
Rocky Top, TN
I love this BioRepublic Skincare Green Tea Detox Purifying Fiber Mask ! Perfect for detoxing and soothing the skin after exfoliating! It's durable and soaked with green tea extract and plant collagens that clean deep down into pores ! The serum feels so nice after absorbing into the skin, leaving it smooth and soft! No breakouts after, either!
Marichan T.
Clayton, NC
After using this mask I can feel my face fresh and clean. The product meet my expectations because I think it eliminates the impurities. The packaging is very nice and the aroma too. I think I would buy this product depending on the price because I got mine in the ipsy bag.
Barbara V.
Richardson, TX
It moisturizes your skin well and the mask is soothing, soft and hugs your face so gently. I love this mask, though I would gladly sacrifice the gentle mask for a less gentle (still is) one that costs $4 cheaper, but if I'm looking to treat myself, I'd definitely go to this one.
Amy H.
Omaha, NE
This mask is so refreshing and so hydrating! It has a very subtle scent and managed to hydrate my dry sensitive skin without irritating it, like some products. I loved how saturated the mask was, as well. Definitely one of my new favorite brands.
Sandy V.
I love any types of sheet masks that include green tea. This masks smells wonderful and like other masks, makes my skin feel so moisturized and glowy after use. The packaging is super cute and is easy to pack for traveling.
Nikki C.
Bluffton
This mask felt great on my skin, especially in the summer when I was super sunburnt! It had a nice cooling feeling to it. I got it in an Ipsy bag so I only got one, but I would definitely buy more of them!
Marisa G.
La Vista, NE
This brand is seriously my favorite for facial masks.. I have tried quite a few brands in the past and this is by far my favorite ! this one smells amazing and another great one you can put in the fridge prior to applying to the face!